[SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [8] v Oblivion [5] v Suspiria [1] v Kyoujin [2]

Are you hungry for battle, or you want to test out your skills? Plan your fights here.
User avatar
Linter
Member
Member
Posts: 58
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:30:23
Location: Brazil

Re: [SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [0] v Oblivion [0] v Suspiria [0] v Kyoujin [0]

Post: # 14952Post Linter
October 11, 2019 17:00:24

October 11, 2019 19:51 Slayer vs Linter Winner Linter
October 11, 2019 19:43 Slayer vs Linter Winner Linter
October 11, 2019 19:29 Slayer vs Linter Winner Linter

User avatar
gaze
Member
Member
Posts: 631
Joined: August 9, 2019 22:29:44
Location: Poland

Re: [SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [0] v Oblivion [0] v Suspiria [0] v Kyoujin [0]

Post: # 14953Post gaze
October 11, 2019 17:20:14

October 11, 2019 20:14 GOAT vs 6th Winner 6th he dc'd,no rematch
October 11, 2019 20:01 6th vs GOAT Winner GOAT
October 11, 2019 19:47 GOAT vs 6th Winner 6th
October 11, 2019 19:36 GOAT vs 6th Winner GOAT
October 11, 2019 19:20 GOAT vs 6th Winner 6th
Image

User avatar
GOAT
Member
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: August 4, 2019 18:24:00

Re: [SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [0] v Oblivion [0] v Suspiria [0] v Kyoujin [0]

Post: # 14954Post GOAT
October 11, 2019 17:29:43

I did not even DC, he forced this situation by taking forever to search between every game. Game 5 I was stuck on the searching screen like I did evey game before and I dmed him asking if he was searching, no reply then he said "Gg's", I refreshed and I got insta lose on my screen.

User avatar
Slayer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 136
Joined: June 2, 2018 15:48:56

Re: [SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [0] v Oblivion [0] v Suspiria [0] v Kyoujin [0]

Post: # 14955Post Slayer
October 11, 2019 17:38:00

Sad to see it, honestly...
Image

User avatar
6th
Member
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:43:28

Re: [SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [0] v Oblivion [0] v Suspiria [0] v Kyoujin [0]

Post: # 14956Post 6th
October 11, 2019 17:41:43

GOAT wrote:
October 11, 2019 17:29:43
I did not even DC, he forced this situation by taking forever to search between every game. Game 5 I was stuck on the searching screen like I did evey game before and I dmed him asking if he was searching, no reply then he said "Gg's", I refreshed and I got insta lose on my screen.
1. i'm sorry you feel this way and continue to diminish your name and your clans. If i was hacking why are you the first person to have had this happen too? I told you my comp was updating and i had to play on my phone.

2. I didnt give you a rematch because of how terribly your clan has acted, and act in general. I'm not about to show respect for people who have no home training.

3. You DC'd, for whatever reason. I didn't respond to you and posted ggs because i have no respect for you and don't owe you a rematch. All 4 of our previous games were fine. Stop crying and trying to spread another false narrative and graciously leave this topic.

User avatar
vikson
Member
Member
Posts: 189
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:21:20

Re: [SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [3] v Oblivion [1] v Suspiria [0] v Kyoujin [2]

Post: # 14958Post vikson
October 11, 2019 17:46:41

Ok, all updated till now I believe, if you spot any mistake lemme know cuz it was multiple games at once while I'm away.
Image

User avatar
GOAT
Member
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: August 4, 2019 18:24:00

Re: [SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [0] v Oblivion [0] v Suspiria [0] v Kyoujin [0]

Post: # 14966Post GOAT
October 11, 2019 18:41:50

6th wrote:
October 11, 2019 17:41:43
GOAT wrote:
October 11, 2019 17:29:43
I did not even DC, he forced this situation by taking forever to search between every game. Game 5 I was stuck on the searching screen like I did evey game before and I dmed him asking if he was searching, no reply then he said "Gg's", I refreshed and I got insta lose on my screen.
1. i'm sorry you feel this way and continue to diminish your name and your clans. If i was hacking why are you the first person to have had this happen too? I told you my comp was updating and i had to play on my phone.

2. I didnt give you a rematch because of how terribly your clan has acted, and act in general. I'm not about to show respect for people who have no home training.

3. You DC'd, for whatever reason. I didn't respond to you and posted ggs because i have no respect for you and don't owe you a rematch. All 4 of our previous games were fine. Stop crying and trying to spread another false narrative and graciously leave this topic.
Are you actually too dumb to not understand what I just said or you are trolling right now?
1. Can't remember saying you hacked.
2. When did I ask you for a rematch? And do you really believe you are a snowflake and that your respect means more than a brick to me/us?
3.How idiot you are that your point 3 and 2 means the same shit? Again mentioning you have no respect? It is ok my lad, believe me, your respect means nothing to me, you are not the kind of person I want to show me any respect. And again, I could not care less if you gave me a re or not. And what false narrative? http://prntscr.com/pi4w9i prove me anything I said is false dumbass

Everything you say makes absolutely no fucking sense lmao, also "I did not tell u to respond"

User avatar
Jellal
Member
Member
Posts: 182
Joined: August 5, 2019 6:08:39

Re: [SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [3] v Oblivion [1] v Suspiria [0] v Kyoujin [2]

Post: # 14967Post Jellal
October 11, 2019 18:46:20

32 year old demanding respect again loooooooooooooool
We all in the same game just different levels, We all in the same hell just different devils.

Clan Leader of Ethereal.

User avatar
6th
Member
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:43:28

Re: [SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [0] v Oblivion [0] v Suspiria [0] v Kyoujin [0]

Post: # 14971Post 6th
October 11, 2019 19:04:48

GOAT wrote:
October 11, 2019 18:41:50
6th wrote:
October 11, 2019 17:41:43
GOAT wrote:
October 11, 2019 17:29:43
I did not even DC, he forced this situation by taking forever to search between every game. Game 5 I was stuck on the searching screen like I did evey game before and I dmed him asking if he was searching, no reply then he said "Gg's", I refreshed and I got insta lose on my screen.
1. i'm sorry you feel this way and continue to diminish your name and your clans. If i was hacking why are you the first person to have had this happen too? I told you my comp was updating and i had to play on my phone.

2. I didnt give you a rematch because of how terribly your clan has acted, and act in general. I'm not about to show respect for people who have no home training.

3. You DC'd, for whatever reason. I didn't respond to you and posted ggs because i have no respect for you and don't owe you a rematch. All 4 of our previous games were fine. Stop crying and trying to spread another false narrative and graciously leave this topic.
Are you actually too dumb to not understand what I just said or you are trolling right now?
1. Can't remember saying you hacked.
2. When did I ask you for a rematch? And do you really believe you are a snowflake and that your respect means more than a brick to me/us?
3.How idiot you are that your point 3 and 2 means the same shit? Again mentioning you have no respect? It is ok my lad, believe me, your respect means nothing to me, you are not the kind of person I want to show me any respect. And again, I could not care less if you gave me a re or not. And what false narrative? http://prntscr.com/pi4w9i prove me anything I said is false dumbass

Everything you say makes absolutely no fucking sense lmao, also "I did not tell u to respond"
Ok.

User avatar
Alucard
Member
Member
Posts: 88
Joined: August 18, 2018 20:30:35

Re: [SS3R2] Tsuyoi Nakama [3] v Oblivion [1] v Suspiria [0] v Kyoujin [2]

Post: # 14972Post Alucard
October 11, 2019 19:05:12

Mans so dumb even when he wins he still manages to take an L
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Battles, Wars and Tournaments”