Gods Of Olympus Dominion III

Are you hungry for battle, or you want to test out your skills? Plan your fights here.
Takamaru

Gods Of Olympus Dominion III

March 19, 2020 13:19:01

Welcome to the third edition of Gods of Olympus Dominion and with this one i think i will be moving on with this format permanently. It will be culture changing

FAQ -

Q - What if a match is played by someone not in the clan?
A - The match will not be registered win or loss for both sides. it will be both clans fault for not checking and you will be turned around with a cup of salt.

Q - What is a Win?
A - When a war player registered in their clan get a win vs the opposing clan during a round in the tournament

Q - What is a Clutch win?
A - When both or one clan is 2 points away from winning the war it now shifts in a clutch mode zone where only the strong survive. Winners in this moment will be granted an additional half point for each clutch win if their clan win. if the score is 2-5 in a 7v7 war the clan with 5 points is not in the clutch zone but the clan with 2 points is.
ex: score 5-5 A, B vs C, D. A beats C, D beats B, A beats D. A will be granted a total of 2 points for his two wins +1 additional point for clutching the war. D will not get any additional points because he didn't clutch the war.

Q - Why add Clutch wins to the leaderboards for mvp? it seems stupid.
A - Because clutch wins are so underlooked in this era of na and most people do not understand the pressure ingamers go through playing in a 6-6 or 6-5 war and to come out winning those type of wars are more deserving than a regular win in my opinion.

What is the Dodge Penalty?
A - My Dodge Penalty rule: if there is proof of you being active and ignoring people for a war I will eliminate you from the war when I advance. If there is proof of you being inactive and not being subbed out I will eliminate you from the war when I advance.

ex: if the score is 4-1 clan A have 4 if clan A 3/6 members are dodging with proof given I will eliminate those 3 and the score will be 4-4. Elimination penalty is a 3-0 score.

Dodge Penalty will be enforced without warning so just make sure your clan is actively searching for battles.

Q - What if my member left the clan on accident/rage and joined back right away? can he still play in the round?
A - HAH! got me fucked up tell him I said good luck next round. and to grab the cup of salt above the S key.

Q - What if i forgot to screen the game but the opp admits to using a bc?
A - If the opponent clan's captain agree to the rematch I don't mind but xat proof is off limits in this tournament please refrain from using any other proof besides ingame. you will be kindly turned around with a cup of salt.

Q - Will there be any extensions?
A - Yes there will be I will be doing extensions like this. (clan have an extra day or three to finish the war while the rest of the clans play the next round) Extensions will not be every week if I am forced as a last resort because of time management I will give a free win.

Q - What happens if there is a tie in the groups?
A - A tie breaker showdown will commence with a 2v2 battle and an 18 hour deadline. The winning clan advances

Q - What is this Draft war format? Why are you doing this?
A - In the 00s NA had classic no banned wars. In the 2010s NA had Banned combos and characters LMS wars. I intended to make a change for the war community in the 20s. With the draft wars in COMBINATION of the point system it literally makes every ban in the draft and every match in the war crucial to your clan. It adds diversity, and staying on your toes the entire time now that every set will potentially have a different banned set in a war. I expect the intensity to be the highest this tournament and I'm doing group stages so everyone can get a great feel and review of this format.
This idea was refined and polish by me and I got inspired to do this after reading this Topic. Every new set between players in a war you have to do the draft bans meaning there will be new bans each match after you complete your 3/5 vs your opponent once you challenge a new opponent you have to draft a brand new set of bans like you did before. The bans you did the match before doesn’t apply for future matches.

Draft war rules there will be a total of 7 rounds in a draft war you have a choice to ban either 7 characters OR 10 combo lines. so there should be a maximum total of 20 lines. (Host recommends you go with 14 total banned characters)
A combo line is one char with 4 bans ( Sakura + kido/kurenai/ino/shukaku)
Before each set each player have to discuss in discord privately about the bans I recommend posting a screenshot or saving one to avoid edit cheaters.
If you are banning combos you have to post two banned combo lines every other round. Check the FAQ for more info
You have a maximum of ONE minute to choose your ban per round. if you miss that minute the opponent takes over your round and gets to make the decision. screenshot for proof of the time he took if needed.

Q - How does a draft go?

Player 1= Neji, oboro, Kisame, Ino, Player 2 Zabuza, Sakura, tenten, darui, Player 1 R2 ohnoki, mei, jiraiya, orochimaru, Player 2 R2 tsunade, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Chouji

So you are banning half of your requirements each round either 4 banned characters or 5 banned combos. IF you really want to play it safe and avoid cheating do the bans on the respective war topic. N-B isn't active anyways and it'll bring more activity here as a whole.

Q - Why do you pick groups going by past three tournament ratios? It’s dumb
A - it’s the best way to decide groups rather than “randomizing” groups your position will be decided by how you perform in your previous tournaments. That’s how we can decide the power rankings at this moment. I’m not into making things random or handpicking them. I simply just let the recent history decide.

HALL OF FAME

GoD1
CHAMPION:

RUNNERUP:

3RD PLACE:

MVP: Image

GoD2

Champion

RUNNERUP:

3RD PLACE:

MVP:
Last edited by Takamaru on April 4, 2020 12:19:40, edited 23 times in total.
ImageImage

Takamaru

Re: Gods Of Olympus III: Registration

March 19, 2020 13:19:19

Clan:
Mini Banner:
Captain:
Captain
Vice Captain:
Vice Captain:
Members: 11 Max Excluding the captains

Most Valuable Player

I will also be keeping track of individual performance throughout the championship and each week I will be giving you an update on the leaderboard for that. MVP will be judged on.

Wins - each win is one point
Clutch win - each clutch win is 1.5
Finals win - 1.5 points
Clutch finals win - 2 points
Ratio - Incase there is a tie in points ratio will then be considered

The Format will have 4 groups with the seeding set from the Tournaments of the last three tournaments total ratio. In these groups each clan will play each other twice and after the second week only one clan will rise from from each group. each group stage war will be 7v7 then when you enter the semi finals and finals it changes to 9v9! the format in the semi finals each clan will play each other once and the top two clans will rise to the finals and duke it out in a 9v9 LMS war.

The point system will be as followed for the group stage and semi finals. with every clan win you do not have the same worth. only counting points from the winning clan you will get this much from each war.

3-2 - .30 points
3-1 - .40 points
3-0 - .50 points
3-2 comeback - .60 points

This is how the group stages will be calculated and decided making every match you play in a series matter increasing the amount of pressure to win.
Last edited by Takamaru on March 19, 2020 13:53:41, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

Takamaru

Re: Gods Of Olympus III

March 19, 2020 13:19:46

~This is LMS Draft War
~ 10 Day Deadline

~ Group Stages will be 7v7, Semi Finals and Finals will be 9v9
~ The player with the clan with the higher seeding which is the lower number gets to have second pick in the ban draft.
~ All matches will be played 3/5.
~ You’re not allowed to have members share a spot stop being lazy and make subs when needed. (If someone sharing a spot plays and loses the loss stays, if someone sharing a spot wins the set is cancelled and won't count.)
~ Do not repeat a character.(Kiba can only be used once in a set.) Do not copy your opponents team. (using 2 chars from a previous team counts as same team)
~ No full stun, drain(leacher), AoE, and counter Characters on one team.(KakashiS will not count as a counter if he copies a counter it’s not in his original set of moves. Yk counts as a stunner)
~ Incase of a disconnection or glitch, it is up to the winner of the game to decide for a rematch.
~ If a disconnection happens and the one given the rematch wants the same team both players just used the one given the rematch may demand that. However he may not demand that you can’t reuse the characters in that game.
~ If you notice a banned combo was used after you completed your set you have 12 hours to claim it OR before the culprit faces someone else
~ Sharing an Account will result in a elimination
~ If you leave a set, you have 24 hours to continue a substitution is demanded after the deadline to finish the set or it's a forfeit the player is not allowed to be subbed back in after breaking this 24 hour rule.
~ If a rule is broken, make sure you have ingame evidence. If you are given a no rematch you must post proof no questions asked with your win.
~ Draft war rules there will be a total of 2 Rounds in a draft war you have a choice to ban either 4 characters OR 5 combo lines per round. So there should be a maximum total of 20 lines. (Host recommends you go with 16 total banned characters)
~ A combo line is one char with 4 bans ( Sakura + kido/kurenai/ino/shukaku)
~ Before each set each player have to discuss in discord privately about the bans. Your ban posts are not allowed to have "(edit)" on the post. If they do and you use an original ban trying to be slick you are disqualified in the set.
~ The clan with the better seeding choose who goes first
~ You have a maximum of one minute to choose your ban per round. if you miss that minute the opponent takes over your round and gets to make the decision. screenshot for proof of the time he took if needed.
~ You must follow the bans both you and your opponent draft alongside the default bans.

~ Default Bans: Et kido Jiraiya gaara fu Yondaime
~Bans: either ban 8 characters or 10 banned combo lines per player. 2 rounds total(half the bans each round).

Last edited by Takamaru on March 28, 2020 14:34:08, edited 15 times in total.
ImageImage

Takamaru

March 19, 2020 13:21:59

Tournament bio:
Last edited by Takamaru on March 26, 2020 1:57:42, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Takamaru

March 19, 2020 13:58:16

1. 15-5
Audis wrote:
March 19, 2020 16:37:21
Clan Name : Royalty
Captain:Les
Captain:Voja
Vice-Captain:Hardcorex
Vice-Captain:Devil
Members :
Milos
Six
Voja
Stern
Audis
Pepene
Lata
B
Info
Trevor
Vinny
Devil
kakashi
Dennias
2. 15-7

Captain: Takamaru
Captain: 0Lc
Vice Captain: Antemito
Vice Captain: Ariel1269

Members :
6th
Famosinho
Yukino
Owen
Teejayx3
Lois
Zod
Maldea
Substance
Jovem

3. 9-6-2(10-6)
Akashi wrote:
March 19, 2020 13:59:55
Captain: Harribel
Captain: Akashi
Vice Captain: TomBrady
Vice Captain: Demon
Members:

Ben
Nagato
Fear
Maka
Mena
Gohan
Destiny
Zaddy
Lapers
Narutoclash
4. 10-8-2(11-8)
GabrielSant09 wrote:
March 19, 2020 17:26:45

Kyuusen

Captain: Biel
Captain: Zn
Vice Captain: Kohi
Vice Captain: Nuk

Members:
Diguin
Luiz
Shelby
Shinaki
Shigaraki
Bara
Stone
Zera
Léozinn
Maqas
Taciows
Feijó
RobsonBreno
5. 11-9
Sage wrote:
March 19, 2020 22:20:42
Clan Banner:
Captain: Sage
Captain: Johan
Vice Captain: Cam
Vice Captain: Gt

Members:
Yuri
Ofrea
Des
Kono
Shaw
Nait
Cookie
Aqua
Tems
6. 9-7
Mkiu wrote:
March 19, 2020 15:18:33
Captain: Guts
Captain: Balerion
Vice Captain: Mkiu
Vice Captain: Kibze

Members:
Kasumaru
Tonisha
Blackstar1
Phantasia
Dangerousgu
Bjergsen
Sapphire
W1ngs
7. 8-10
abdikafi99 wrote:
March 19, 2020 16:37:56
Akatsuki

Captain: Bones
Captain: Blake
Vice Captain: Nerve
Vice Captain: abdikafi99

Members :

Blade
Hanamichi
Ali
Gomla
Edvy
Itachisdespair
Gamee
Trag
SHINO510
Shafraz
Chop
Meet
htnaruto
Wildhammer
Tisdale3
Laka
8. 7-9
Fissp wrote:
March 19, 2020 19:00:03

Captain: Fissp
Captain: Rosendo
Vice Captain: Caravan
Vice Captain: Icarel

Members:
Suco
Guid2
Ynui
Lcs
Dougdomas
Trevas
Sbt
Angelduth
Thomasmuller
Nick
Haxishi
9. 7-10
milemilenkovic wrote:
March 19, 2020 15:37:09
Captain: Rorim
Captain: milemilenkovic
Vice-Captain: Mejia14
Vice-Captain: Spark

Jayy
Ukitake
Madarafenix
Atomic
Saiyajin
ZekeYeager
Mike2724
Itami
Ice
Leblank
10. 8-13
Yahiko wrote:
March 19, 2020 15:08:45

Captain: Dizzy
Captain: Treston
Vice Captain: Isaki
Vice Captain: Yahiko

members:

Cs2saske
laphicet
kakashi
parkiet
andrei96
Antyx
boji13
Rikoss
Ele
Con
Relver
11. 6-12
OnePunchMan wrote:
March 19, 2020 14:04:25

Captain:Kwido
Vice Captians Adry, Raf

Members:
Aurelhila
FOny
OnePunchMan
Keo
Shuuriken
Sinine
Sauce
Genos
xSpanishj
ItachiGod
Ghost
Spitfire
VioleGrace
Enuilwen
Qofte
Ironman
12. 0-0
YAXXD wrote:
March 20, 2020 20:22:20

Captain: Clydee
Captain: Seph
Vice Captain: Evil
Vice Captain: envy

Members :
Kyle
Dog
Wicked
Shred
Sirlan
Zuvan
Mav
Nastyjeff
Nasro
Credits to Lc for gathering each clans ratio
Last edited by Takamaru on April 4, 2020 15:51:05, edited 17 times in total.
ImageImage

Akashi

March 19, 2020 13:59:55

Captain: Harribel
Captain: Akashi
Vice Captain: TomBrady
Vice Captain: Demon
Members:

Ben
Nagato
Fear
Maka
Mena
Gohan
Destiny
Zaddy
Lapers
Narutoclash
Last edited by Akashi on March 19, 2020 14:20:16, edited 1 time in total.

OnePunchMan

March 19, 2020 14:04:25

Captain:Kwido
Vice Captians Adry, Raf

Members:
Aurelhila
FOny
OnePunchMan
Keo
Shuuriken
Sinine
Sauce
Genos
xSpanishj
ItachiGod
Ghost
Spitfire
VioleGrace
Enuilwen
Qofte
Ironman

Kohiashi

Re: Gods Of Olympus Dominion III

March 19, 2020 14:57:03

reserved.

Yahiko

March 19, 2020 15:08:45

Captain: Dizzy
Captain: Treston
Vice Captain: Isaki
Vice Captain: Yahiko

members:

Cs2saske
laphicet
kakashi
parkiet
andrei96
Antyx
boji13
Rikoss
Ele
Con
Relver
Last edited by Yahiko on March 19, 2020 15:23:26, edited 1 time in total.

Mkiu

March 19, 2020 15:18:33

Captain: Guts
Captain: Balerion
Vice Captain: Mkiu
Vice Captain: Kibze

Members:
Kasumaru
Tonisha
Blackstar1
Phantasia