once upon a time

Introduce yourself or give your fellow players and friends a final goodbye.
Post Reply
User avatar
kageboy
Member
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: December 4, 2019 21:07:50

once upon a time

Post: # 23000Post kageboy
December 4, 2019 21:14:41

i used to be a member of the old n-a
2007 squad.

hi, my name is kage.

User avatar
Sukuna
Member
Member
Posts: 124
Joined: September 17, 2019 10:31:37
Location: Croatia

Re: once upon a time

Post: # 23001Post Sukuna
December 4, 2019 21:16:47

You arent even in the Magna Shiya discord group. You are not to be trusted
Image

User avatar
kageboy
Member
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: December 4, 2019 21:07:50

Re: once upon a time

Post: # 23002Post kageboy
December 4, 2019 21:20:45

Sukuna wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:16:47
You arent even in the Magna Shiya discord group. You are not to be trusted
is demon or rei still around

User avatar
Sukuna
Member
Member
Posts: 124
Joined: September 17, 2019 10:31:37
Location: Croatia

Re: once upon a time

Post: # 23003Post Sukuna
December 4, 2019 21:21:57

kageboy wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:20:45
Sukuna wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:16:47
You arent even in the Magna Shiya discord group. You are not to be trusted
is demon or rei still around
Rei very much so but Demon left after some insensitive comments lol
Image

User avatar
kageboy
Member
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: December 4, 2019 21:07:50

Re: once upon a time

Post: # 23005Post kageboy
December 4, 2019 21:23:24

Sukuna wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:21:57
kageboy wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:20:45
Sukuna wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:16:47
You arent even in the Magna Shiya discord group. You are not to be trusted
is demon or rei still around
Rei very much so but Demon left after some insensitive comments lol
oh, can i get the discord please sir

User avatar
Sukuna
Member
Member
Posts: 124
Joined: September 17, 2019 10:31:37
Location: Croatia

Re: once upon a time

Post: # 23006Post Sukuna
December 4, 2019 21:28:20

kageboy wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:23:24
Sukuna wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:21:57
kageboy wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:20:45


is demon or rei still around
Rei very much so but Demon left after some insensitive comments lol
oh, can i get the discord please sir
Image
Image

User avatar
kageboy
Member
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: December 4, 2019 21:07:50

Re: once upon a time

Post: # 23007Post kageboy
December 4, 2019 21:32:02

Sukuna wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:28:20
kageboy wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:23:24
Sukuna wrote:
December 4, 2019 21:21:57


Rei very much so but Demon left after some insensitive comments lol
oh, can i get the discord please sir
im having trouble with screen here give me a sec
lmao, managed to quote you and see it.
well, good luck to you lads. glad to see ms still around.

gakate
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: October 25, 2019 14:03:44

Re: once upon a time

Post: # 24151Post gakate
December 11, 2019 17:50:29

hey nigga

if you a reall troll join my clan.

User avatar
bleacheria
Member
Member
Posts: 78
Joined: October 15, 2019 9:18:55

Re: once upon a time

Post: # 24281Post bleacheria
December 12, 2019 19:08:56

once upon a time not long ago i was a hoe

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions and Farewells”