Balance Update "Suggestions"

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
Zayn

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

October 26, 2019 14:04:28

The recent naruto arena that down had a link next to it saying Boruto-arena.com and when I clicked on it, it said Coming soon.... is this a fan page or a real deal bc if here is😳

roll1ngsky

October 26, 2019 22:56:24

shino needs his chakra leech reduced back to 1 blood instead of 1 blood and 1 random
rehab gaara needs to be reverted back to how we was in the old version of naruto arena, right now he's too clunky and his moves can be escaped from too easily

homieqmacdaddy

October 27, 2019 2:36:53

Yeah lets make a move that steals chakra cost one to use, smh great idea.
----------
Glad to be back. Na is a phoenix rising from the ashes.

sanfast

October 28, 2019 7:25:39

I just dont lke the nerf of minato and kankuro s because their missions are to demanding. I still dont get why the nerf affact more the people who havent done the mission. I would agree that dev should nerf but they should also reduce the requirements for that mission as many did the mission in other conditions

snufkin22

October 28, 2019 8:04:32

Haku stun is too much!

Melody

October 28, 2019 22:39:22

I think the Major Summons of the Sannin(And Sarutobi) warrant a change.

The Major summons are just... inconsistent. Even with Oro, you'll get some games where you just dont get the chakra.
I think the generally high power of 2+ coloured chakra skills promotes luck too much. Major Summons, with their 3 coloured cost, are just the peak of the issue.

I'd like the Major Summons to be more... actual part of their kit, instead of just "get lucky" thing. That's why I kinda like Oro's summon most in design - he is designed to be a chakra battery, so it makes sense that he has a skill with such a steep requirement, as he can work towards fulfilling it. The others cannot really and either just hope to get lucky, or give up turns. The latter could be argued to be a decent trade-off, but the former is a big cost on gameplay, imo.

I also do not believe that it is necessary to keep the summons all so similar in style(3-cost, semi-permanent effect, turns into secondary skill). For example, I'd think it would make sense for Oros summon to cost 4 random instead(Buff him elsewhere for this "nerf", of course).

I believe reworking the summons(and balancing the character around the rework, of course) would make all of them better, more fun characters to play as and against.

kiwi

October 29, 2019 0:25:01

sanfast wrote:
October 28, 2019 7:25:39
I just dont lke the nerf of minato and kankuro s because their missions are to demanding. I still dont get why the nerf affact more the people who havent done the mission. I would agree that dev should nerf but they should also reduce the requirements for that mission as many did the mission in other conditions
Absolutely agree im stuck at this mission, Minato fucking sucks.

oilcandy

October 29, 2019 1:02:28

snufkin22 wrote:
October 28, 2019 8:04:32
Haku stun is too much!
agree, why would it ignore invul

FireandBlood

October 29, 2019 5:53:22

Animal Pein needs a boost. He is not a bad char at all, but he is too costly. My sugestion:

Invisible chameleon - Same things and during this time, Drill bird will cost 1 nin and Cerberus hydra 1 blood and 1 random
cost 1 blood.

Cerberus hydra - Initial damage 35 and for 1 turn, if the enemy team uses any skill will take 10 piercing.

This way, he can deal more damage and team atack more easily.

OldFuneral66

October 29, 2019 13:44:24

Melody wrote:
October 28, 2019 22:39:22
I think the Major Summons of the Sannin(And Sarutobi) warrant a change.

The Major summons are just... inconsistent. Even with Oro, you'll get some games where you just dont get the chakra.
I think the generally high power of 2+ coloured chakra skills promotes luck too much. Major Summons, with their 3 coloured cost, are just the peak of the issue.

I'd like the Major Summons to be more... actual part of their kit, instead of just "get lucky" thing. That's why I kinda like Oro's summon most in design - he is designed to be a chakra battery, so it makes sense that he has a skill with such a steep requirement, as he can work towards fulfilling it. The others cannot really and either just hope to get lucky, or give up turns. The latter could be argued to be a decent trade-off, but the former is a big cost on gameplay, imo.
Agreed, i think sarutobi and jiraiya needs a rework in his summonings.

Saru : same cost, same effect (5 perma damage) + All team IGNORES ALL SKILLS FOR 1 TURN, that way even skills that ignores invul, or characters affected by void skills will be untouchable for 1 turn.

Adamantine Prison Wall : 1 tai + 1 random, 2CD, Deal 5 perma DD for all team, and 10 damage reduction for 1 turn.Saru team cannot be killed for 1 turn.

Jiraiya : probably changing the damage distribuition will make this skill better, he deal 75 overall(25 to all), so lets change to 35 in one , and 20 to all others (maintaining the overall 75 damage).
And maybe adding an Alternate effect for toad mouth bind, like the entire team become invul for 1 turn, and enemy team cannot become invul for 1 turn (or 2) , same cost, and CD.

Return to “Balance Discussion”