Balance Update "Suggestions"

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
Surisar

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

October 30, 2019 9:07:13

Haku doesn't need a nerf as he is the only really strong character for newcomers to the game.

Hinata needs a nerf, 15 aoe without cooldown and gains DD for the team is really strong. 10 damage or 1 couldown would be ideal, +5 if she has byakugan.

Rehabilitated Gaara needs a buff, currently he is completely useless.

Sakon Parasite Demon Demolition should take 15 instead of 20.

Tenten (s) Bashousen: Coil of Fire must take 30 dmg, 15 psy and 15 afli, two preparations to take 20 aoe is really very weak.

Izumo and Kotetsu is a useless character, Mace Crush must take 30 piercing damage.

Gaara is a problem, my suggestion is that it be again like in old N.A if he lose your sand armor can be stunned normally.

Hatake1

October 30, 2019 15:18:53

Surisar wrote:
October 30, 2019 9:07:13
Haku doesn't need a nerf as he is the only really strong character for newcomers to the game.

Hinata needs a nerf, 15 aoe without cooldown and gains DD for the team is really strong. 10 damage or 1 couldown would be ideal, +5 if she has byakugan.
First asking to not nerf Haku, then asking to nerf Hinata. Doesnt make any sense :shock:

Alexandre
Webmaster
Webmaster

October 30, 2019 18:15:28

I am seeing all your suggestions. So I will make a brief summary below:

Minato:
Actually, it was a mistake to do this with the character, in the next patch we will do something to better balance it or return to what it was before.

Deidara:
Still in doubt about it but a buff would be nice! And in the future maybe a rework.

Sasori:
The character with the worst stats I've ever seen, probably a rework in the future, split into 3 new characters.

Lightning

October 30, 2019 18:20:29

Alexandre wrote:

Minato:
Actually, it was a mistake to do this with the character, in the next patch we will do something to better balance it or return to what it was before.

Deidara:
Still in doubt about it but a buff would be nice! And in the future maybe a rework.

Sasori:
The character with the worst stats I've ever seen, probably a rework in the future, split into 3 new characters.
Make Minato great again pro1

ty Alexandre <3
Tier 1 Clan Leader

2pac

October 30, 2019 18:22:46

Jiraiya S
Katon Endan
This skill is replaced by toad oil projectile for 1 turn after use, down from permanently
Toad Oil Projectile
Does 15 affliction, up 5 from 10

~ The idea here is Jiraiya (S) gets stuck after using Katon Endan. He's sitting there waiting a few turns for a chance to use toad oil projectile which burns a chakra and only does 10 damage. It's not a skill that's worth permanently replace anything forcing you to use it so 1 turn would be fine. You can still choose to use it and get the increase of damage, or you can use lion mane/reflect during the turn katon endan is down, and it'll be up again the next turn.

Hidan (S)
Impale-
Costs 1 genjutsu instead of taijutsu

Kazekage Gaara
Sand Summoning- Cooldown lowered to 1 from 2
Destructible defense lowered to 10 from 15

Sasuke
Sharingan
Sasuke targets one enemy, for 3 turns that enemy will be unable to reduce damage or become invulnerable. During this time sasuke gains 10 points of damage reduction.

~ Currently the target is only affected by sharingan for 2 turns which leaves Sasuke with a lot less damage than before when the issue was mostly his damage reduction. The way this is worded would mean Sasuke would have 10 damage reduction for 3 turns like he has currently, but leaves sharingan on the opponent for 1 last turn. This is if he needs anything

Minato - Only because a cooldown was added
Custom Kunai
-current effect removed
-New effect- Minato targets 1 ally or enemy, for the next 3 turns whenever Flying thunder God is used, the effected enemy will take an additional 20 damage, or the effected ally will become invulnerable for 1 turn.

Cost- 1 Ninjutsu, Cooldown 4

Or if you're going to revert the cooldown, make it so Minato cannot use it twice in a row on one ally. Realistically
the only person he can continue being invulnerable with is orochimaru so this should stop it.

Itachi (s)
Susano Activation
-Cost changed to random from bloodline.

Drunken Lee
Drunken Fist
Lasts 4 turns up 1 from 3
Drunken counter
Counters the first melee skill used on an ally, the countered enemy will take 20 damage and
lee will do 5 more damage with unpredictable assault

Kidomaru
Spiral web
Kidomaru counters the first enemy melee skill used on him or an ally for 1 turn, that enemy will have their melee skills stunned for 1 turn.

Summoning Kyodaigumo
This skill has a problem, and that problem lies in what instant skills and action skills do.
They used to renew every turn and the effect will reapply on the enemy only if the user is unstunned and the enemy isn't invulnerable. For example kidomaru uses the spiders, and an enemy goes invulnerable, that enemy will not take the 10 damage that turn but currently they will still be affected by the cooldown increase. The cooldown increase is instant here when it used to be action. So not even going invulnerable will stop your skills cooldown from being increased. My suggestion is making the cooldown increase effect renew every turn so if the enemy went invulnerable or stunned kidomaru then their skills will not be increased. This along with the spiral web change would make him fun but still balanced

Fullmaxkakashi

October 31, 2019 8:03:59

Alexandre wrote:

Minato:

Deidara:

Sasori:
Please don't let him spam invulnerability every turn again ..............
Posting my Minato suggestion again because invulnerability spam is far too dumb
Custom Kunais
Minato gives one of his marked custom kunais to an ally. If that ally is effected by an enemy skill Minato will deal 10 damage to that enemy That enemy will be also be hit by flying thunder god, the following turn. This skill lasts until Minato dies and cannot be used on an ally already effected by it

Haku
Mirrors
Haku gains 50 DD for the next 3 turns and ignores chakra cost changes

Melody

October 31, 2019 9:23:12

Alexandre wrote:

Minato:

Deidara:

Sasori:
Lots of ways to nerf Minato.

Deidara, I'd advocate for leaving him be(except maybe a small buff) until a rework. If you are ready to do this, I'm sure you'll hear a ton of suggestions.

For Sasori, I like his unique set-up. He just needs a big overhaul. A bit of work(Cause his kit is so complicated), but definitely worth it to try and cram it all into one kit, utilizing his unique set-up to create something interesting.

FireandBlood

October 31, 2019 11:40:39

Alexandre wrote:

Sasori:
THANKS GOD FOR THAT!

Pavera

October 31, 2019 19:44:41

Alexandre wrote:

Minato:

Deidara:

Sasori:
Not only Sasori and Deidara, but the majority of the Akatsuki Shippuden could use a rework, with Hidan on the top right after Sasori, but also Kakuzu and all the paths of Pein deserve a rework or at least some balance changes.

InvokeNox

October 31, 2019 19:47:12

Well the problem with Sasori is that he is too costly in early game to really make an impact and by the time you think you can stack poison enough to win, he's already gone and with a lot of chakra consumed.

1st skill set : Needle Shot costs 1 random , deals 5 affliction damage and 5 affliction each turn for 2 turns to one enemy.Tail Strike costs 1 bloodline , deals 20 damage and 5 affliction each turn for 2 turns to one enemy.

2nd skill set : Arm Trap costs 2 randoms, 15 affliction damage for 3 turns to one enemy. Iron Sand costs 1 bloodline 1 random, deals 20 piercing damage to all enemies and 10 affliction the following turn.

3rd skill set : 100 Puppets costs 3 randoms, 15 affliction for 2 turns to all enemies and decrease their damage by 10.Fire-Water costs 1 blood 1 nin, deals 50 piercing damage to one enemy.

Also can we please change the name of the paths to PAIN, not PEIN?

Return to “Balance Discussion”