Balance Update "Suggestions"

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
InvokeNox
Member
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: August 6, 2019 6:07:10

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

Post: # 18135Post InvokeNox
November 2, 2019 17:59:09

Holy Shit on Nagato's Rinne Jutsu...just congratz for going another route than before, keep going like this and the entertainment will be back in no time

User avatar
Pavera
Member
Member
Posts: 253
Joined: August 11, 2019 10:42:00
Location: Poland

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

Post: # 18144Post Pavera
November 2, 2019 18:50:55

Yeah, props for the Nagato skill. I haven't been able to test it in-game, but it's quite new and adds freshness to the game.
Check my custom made characters:
Image Image Image

Katsu
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: August 5, 2019 18:39:01

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

Post: # 18228Post Katsu
November 3, 2019 14:02:00

Yoroi Akado gotta be nerfed... Chakra stealing is a super strong ability, but that being Akado's identity plus it's limitation to only when Chakra Focus is active makes it ok. His other effects, however, when combined to chakra stealing, make him almost impossible to kill for most teams. Maybe removing the life-stealing effect of his skills or limiting that effect to Chakra Focus as well would balance things. I also think the other 2 effects (reducing enemy damage and boosting his own) are unnecessary and, when combined to the life-stealing effect, contribute to making him broken. I know removing all 3 of these effects would make him a really weak character, but maybe restricting the life-steal to only when Chakra Focus is active could sort this out without having to remove the rest.
Last edited by Katsu on November 4, 2019 11:27:29, edited 1 time in total.

Katsu
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: August 5, 2019 18:39:01

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

Post: # 18242Post Katsu
November 3, 2019 15:16:15

Katsu wrote:
November 3, 2019 14:02:00
Yoroi Akado gotta be nerfed... Chakra stealing is a super strong ability, but that being Akado's identity plus it's limitation to only when Chakra Focus is active makes it ok. His other effects, however, when combined to chakra stealing, make him almost impossible to kill for most teams. Maybe removing the life-stealing effect of his skills or limiting that effect to Chakra Focus as well would balance things. I also think the other 2 effects (reducing enemy damage and boosting his own) are unnecessary and, when combined to the life-stealing effect, contribute to making him broken. I know removing all 3 of these effects would make him a really weak character, but maybe limiting how much life he steals with Chakra Focus could sort this out without having to remove the rest.
Other option would be raise Draining Assault cost to 2 taijutsu + 1 random and add a cooldown to Energy Drain

Pinleo
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: August 31, 2019 17:54:24
Location: Brasil

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

Post: # 18314Post Pinleo
November 3, 2019 23:54:39

I would just like to congratz the staff for making Nagato a little different from what he was in the old NA. That's the kind of thing we wanna see in the new NA.

User avatar
Lumy17
Member
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: October 31, 2019 5:45:35

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

Post: # 18353Post Lumy17
November 4, 2019 5:11:34

Mitarashi Anko

"Twin Snakes Mutual Death" cooldown is 2 but why that skill need cooldown when Anko dies after the skill? Also that skill should be more 1 cost (spec or random)
Jay is Baka! :3

User avatar
FireandBlood
Member
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: August 12, 2019 17:29:07

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

Post: # 18384Post FireandBlood
November 4, 2019 10:09:20

Lumy17 wrote:
November 4, 2019 5:11:34
Mitarashi Anko

"Twin Snakes Mutual Death" cooldown is 2 but why that skill need cooldown when Anko dies after the skill? Also that skill should be more 1 cost (spec or random)
Gaara Sand Burial cost 2 Nin and Rock lee final lotus cost 2 Tai, so why Anko should cost more one chakra? Both of these two quoted not die after use these skills. Mutual death are fine.

User avatar
6th
Member
Member
Posts: 258
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:43:28

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

Post: # 18444Post 6th
November 4, 2019 14:21:02

TomBrady wrote:
November 1, 2019 16:38:00
So, where do I start?

Neji Anko Tayuya meta.

That's a meta that has overtaken the game since the beginning of the game.

I suggest "Dual Pin" replaces "Dragon Fire" with "Twin Mutual Snakes"
That way, your opponent has a choice of picking either.

Or just revert Neji back to Blood and Random.

______________________________________________________________________________________________



If Preta Path is gonna stay how he is right now. I strongly suggest that "Energy Shield" deals 5 more damage after "Chakra Pin" simply because that's his only damaging skill. And it would take a tai, nin, and random just to perform 25 damage while POSSIBLY removing chakra.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orochimaru (S)
- I feel like he's very underpowered. Maybe stunning non-affliction damage on " Extended Kusanagi" would be a start to help him get on the right path.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi (S)

Either make his attack stun or make him deal 25 regular damage. YK or Hanabi don't stun or gain the ability to stun simply because its a pseudo stun, and there's only a few characters that carry "destructible defense" so Kakashi (S) will stun.

There are 23 characters that grant destructible defense. But most of those don't grant above 25 DD, so he'll stun 91% of the time.

So as I was saying, him dealing normal damage or make sure it stuns, don't make it situational. Just for the sake of balancing YK and Hanabi in that instance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


Deidara

C4 deals 10 affliction damage to Deidara, but Deidara deals 5 less damage with Art is a Bang per use. That way he can set himself up for self destruction, while being useful in that instance.

Or.

First skill: Stays the same.
2nd prep: Deals 25 damage and the target deals 5 less non-affliction damage.
2nd prep: Deals 20 damage to all and all targets deal 5 less non-affliction damage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dosu.
I don't know if its come up. But "Melody Arm Tuning" lasts 3 turns instead of the intended 4.
I don't see him being used much.

Maybe making his prep costless, but he only deals 10 more damage for his Resonating Echo Drill.
Still standard 10 more damage for his Sound Manipulation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata

She doesn't grant herself DD when "Protective Eight Trigrams" is performed. She already grants herself too much damage reduction. Add 10DD on top of that and she basically has 25 extra life per turn assuming the opponent isn't carrying piercing based characters.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:

Juugo needs to be able to target the target of "Killer Impulse"

________________________________________________________________________

Gaara Rehabilitated

Quicksand Waterfall Flow:
1 nin 1 ran
Lower the turns to 3.
Decrease DD gained by 5.

Gaara Rehab gets overshadowed by A LOT of characters simply because he's a heavy nin character.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chouji (S)
"Expansion Technique" - 1 Ran
Gains 25 DD - Mega Palm Thrust only deals 5 more damage
Spiked Meat Tank - Counters next physical skill, same damage.


_______________________________________________________

Izumo and Kotesu

Syrup Snare Field
One Nin - 3 Cooldown -
Protects the team for one turn of all chakra and physical skills.
Preta always drains, which is why he needed nerfed. He is fine where he is tbh.
Thank you.

User avatar
Lumy17
Member
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: October 31, 2019 5:45:35

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

Post: # 18586Post Lumy17
November 5, 2019 3:28:10

FireandBlood wrote:
November 4, 2019 10:09:20
Lumy17 wrote:
November 4, 2019 5:11:34
Mitarashi Anko

"Twin Snakes Mutual Death" cooldown is 2 but why that skill need cooldown when Anko dies after the skill? Also that skill should be more 1 cost (spec or random)
Gaara Sand Burial cost 2 Nin and Rock lee final lotus cost 2 Tai, so why Anko should cost more one chakra? Both of these two quoted not die after use these skills. Mutual death are fine.
Look, Gaara has no other chance to kill anyone, and Lee damage himself before FInal Lotus so it has another skill (1 Tai) So if sums its 3 tai Anko is only 1 random 2 nin.
Jay is Baka! :3

User avatar
FireandBlood
Member
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: August 12, 2019 17:29:07

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

Post: # 18617Post FireandBlood
November 5, 2019 7:36:37

Lumy17 wrote:
November 5, 2019 3:28:10
FireandBlood wrote:
November 4, 2019 10:09:20
Lumy17 wrote:
November 4, 2019 5:11:34
Mitarashi Anko

"Twin Snakes Mutual Death" cooldown is 2 but why that skill need cooldown when Anko dies after the skill? Also that skill should be more 1 cost (spec or random)
Gaara Sand Burial cost 2 Nin and Rock lee final lotus cost 2 Tai, so why Anko should cost more one chakra? Both of these two quoted not die after use these skills. Mutual death are fine.
Look, Gaara has no other chance to kill anyone, and Lee damage himself before FInal Lotus so it has another skill (1 Tai) So if sums its 3 tai Anko is only 1 random 2 nin.
Anko kill’s herself and can be countered. so it’s fair the cost.

Post Reply

Return to “Balance Discussion”