Balance Update "Suggestions"

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
Lumy17

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

November 5, 2019 9:28:16

Lee can be countered too.
Jay is Baka! :3

FireandBlood

November 5, 2019 11:55:07

Lumy17 wrote:
November 5, 2019 9:28:16
Lee can be countered too.
If you wanna talk about Lee, start with the Fifth Gate that make him invulnerable for 2 turns and remove all harmful efects on him.
Mutual death are very easy to avoid in comparation with the others hit kill skills. Can we talk about the characters that really need to balance?

llui

November 5, 2019 12:42:28

Pavera wrote:
November 2, 2019 18:50:55
Yeah, props for the Nagato skill. I haven't been able to test it in-game, but it's quite new and adds freshness to the game.
Not agree: will happen the same as with Deidara "Art is a bang": why kill Deidara if he explodes? Why kill Nagato as the last character?

Pavera

November 5, 2019 13:14:21

llui wrote:
November 5, 2019 12:42:28
Pavera wrote:
November 2, 2019 18:50:55
Yeah, props for the Nagato skill. I haven't been able to test it in-game, but it's quite new and adds freshness to the game.
Not agree: will happen the same as with Deidara "Art is a bang": why kill Deidara if he explodes? Why kill Nagato as the last character?
Yeah but I was referring generally to the mechanic of reviving dead characters, which didn't exist in previous N-A in such a form and dead characters couldn't be touched.
Check my custom made characters:
Image Image Image

milemilenkovic

November 5, 2019 13:31:49

Hey guys what do you think about Gaara/Lee situation in ladder at the moment. I honestly don't think an exp'ced person should not be losing to a guy with 500 games and negative wr just because he opens with a coffin and instakills somebody because he got chakra for it.
What do u think about the fact that when making a ladder team first thing u have to think about is having a mental stun? What do u think about the fact that there is two consistent mental stuns and even that does not prevent you from losing to that team even tho the player is much worse than you?

I would really appreciate if u tried to put any thoughts into balancing the char. Even in old N-A he was pain to deal with but in this one it's just way too much. I want to be able to use original teams in ladder instead of having to making my team around the fact I might face a Gaara that opens with a coffin and gets chakra for it.
Last edited by milemilenkovic on November 5, 2019 13:32:31, edited 1 time in total.

Yukino

November 5, 2019 13:31:59

milemilenkovic wrote:
Hey guys what do you think about Gaara/Lee situation in ladder at the moment. I honestly don't think an exp'ced person should not be losing to a guy with 500 games and negative wr just because he opens with a coffin and instakills somebody because he got chakra for it.
What do u think about the fact that when making a ladder team first thing u have to think about is having a mental stun? What do u think about the fact that there is two consistent mental stuns and even that does not prevent you from losing to that team even tho the player is much worse than you?

I would really appreciate if u tried to put any thoughts into balancing the char. Even in old N-A he was pain to deal with but in this one it's just way too much. I want to be able to use original teams in ladder instead of having to making my fucking team around the fact I might face a Gaara that opens with a coffin and gets chakra for it.
Yukino<3 | Sensō Ai Leader | best social ingamer

Jayy

November 5, 2019 13:32:17

milemilenkovic wrote:

I would really appreciate if u tried to put any thoughts into balancing the char. Even in old N-A he was pain to deal with but in this one it's just way too much. I want to be able to use original teams in ladder instead of having to making my fucking team around the fact I might face a Gaara that opens with a coffin and gets chakra for it.
UwU

Rorim

November 5, 2019 13:32:46

milemilenkovic wrote:

I would really appreciate if u tried to put any thoughts into balancing the char. Even in old N-A he was pain to deal with but in this one it's just way too much. I want to be able to use original teams in ladder instead of having to making my team around the fact I might face a Gaara that opens with a coffin and gets chakra for it.

Lumy17

November 5, 2019 17:09:41

milemilenkovic wrote:

Jay is Baka! :3

justarealist

November 5, 2019 23:07:18

let deidara trigger art is a bang without having to be killed by some1 else

Return to “Balance Discussion”