Balance Update "Suggestions"

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
cs2saske

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

January 7, 2020 22:43:50

aab2 wrote:
January 2, 2020 5:15:13
yamatos bliss hands need to make the friendly effects ignored before the damage...
I believe he needs a chakra removal/drain or something. Bliss hand should do piercing, I mean it did stop the 4 tails. He needs a slight boost, and nothing major; or maybe the bliss should remove anything helpful to the enemy. Like, for an example, if shadow clones is on Naruto it should reset it or if Manda is on Orochimaru, it stops it.

As for these characters that are Edo Tensei, for Christ sake they all need a rework dude. If we are going to pick up off old n-a why not just have the community help make character reworks and make their creations come alive. Kostas saw that na need that because a lot of these Akatsuki characters should be top notch without discussion, n-a can’t continue in the same path that got it discontinued the first time.

aab2

January 8, 2020 7:25:22

cs2saske wrote:
aab2 wrote:
yamatos bliss hands need to make the friendly effects ignored before the damage...
I believe he needs a chakra removal/drain or something. Bliss hand should do piercing, I mean it did stop the 4 tails. He needs a slight boost, and nothing major; or maybe the bliss should remove anything helpful to the enemy. Like, for an example, if shadow clones is on Naruto it should reset it or if Manda is on Orochimaru, it stops it.

As for these characters that are Edo Tensei, for Christ sake they all need a rework dude. If we are going to pick up off old n-a why not just have the community help make character reworks and make their creations come alive. Kostas saw that na need that because a lot of these Akatsuki characters should be top notch without discussion, n-a can’t continue in the same path that got it discontinued the first time.
mayyybe but by doing that four tails and Nii plus a few others would be stuck at using their prep skills since they cant like do anything without it >_>

all i meant it that for example, anyone else that does a move that they "ignore helpful effects" its coded so that the effects happen before damage. so why doesnt he :S

fair point about the characters..they were slowly releasing characters trying to perfect everything first up, but people were complaining it was taking too long so release everything first then fix it up later... so stupid

cs2saske

January 8, 2020 12:15:06

aab2 wrote:
January 8, 2020 7:25:22
cs2saske wrote:
aab2 wrote:

mayyybe but by doing that four tails and Nii plus a few others would be stuck at using their prep skills since they cant like do anything without it >_>

all i meant it that for example, anyone else that does a move that they "ignore helpful effects" its coded so that the effects happen before damage. so why doesnt he :S

fair point about the characters..they were slowly releasing characters trying to perfect everything first up, but people were complaining it was taking too long so release everything first then fix it up later... so stupid
This will give na a different dynamic tbh, I been here 10 years plus dude. Luapman was the best admin so was Kostas, but things need to change around here dude. This game has to pick up the pace.

2pac

January 8, 2020 18:47:09

Hoping someone important still reads this thread, or i did all this for nothing. My thoughts on what could make some characters better after going through them one by one

Ino (s)
Proxy surveillance-removed
Ally heal
-Ino S heals one ally for 20 hp

1 random, 1 cooldown

Shika (S)
Shadow Sewing
No longer deals 10 additional damage to an enemy affected by long range tactics.
New effect- If this skill is used on an enemy affected by long range tactics this skill will fully stun the target and will be able to be used again next turn only on that target.

Long range tactics- Stun changed from Physical + Melee to Chakra + Melee

Kiba
Dynamic Marking
Down from 3 turns to 2 turns
Back to No cost
Can't be used during double headed wolf

Kimimaro

Dance of the seedling fern
The 2 turn affliction can now be removed by allies who heal affliction.

Itachi Body Double
Genjutsu Reversal
Can now reflect mental skills OR can now reflect all non mental skills. (including unique)

Yondaime Minato
Partial Dead Demon Consuming
This skill now executes an opponent if they fall below 10 health.
Space Time Barrier
Now lasts 1 turn
Now costs 1 genjutsu 1 random
Now has 3 turn cooldown

Kabuto
Temple of Nirvana
Increases damage by 10, up 5 from 5

Kabuto (S)
Charging Mystical Palm- Will deal 25 damage up 5 from 20

ET Senju Tobirama
Water Assault
Deals 20 damage outside of Water Colliding Wave, up 5 from 15.
Does 10 additional damage during Water Colliding wave, down 5 from 15.
This way he still does 30 but will be more useful when he doesn't get his aoe

Jiraiya S
Katon Endan
This skill is replaced by toad oil projectile for 1 turn after use, change it from being permanent
Toad Oil Projectile
Does 15 affliction, up 5 from 10

~ The idea here is Jiraiya (S) gets stuck after using Katon Endan. He's sitting there waiting a few turns for a chance to use toad oil projectile which burns a chakra and only does 10 damage. It's not a skill that's worth permanently replace anything forcing you to use it so 1 turn would be fine. You can still choose to use it and get the increase of damage, or you can use lion mane/reflect during the turn katon endan is down, and it'll be up again the next turn.

Hidan (S)
Impale
Costs 1 genjutsu instead of taijutsu

Itachi (s)
Susano Activation
-Cost changed to random from bloodline.

Drunken Lee
-Drunken Fist
Lasts 4 turns up 1 from 3
Drunken counter
Counters the first melee skill used on an ally, the countered enemy will take 20 damage and
lee will do 5 more damage with unpredictable assault

Kidomaru
Spiral web
Kidomaru counters the first enemy melee skill used on him or an ally for 1 turn, that enemy will have their melee skills stunned for 1 turn.

Demon Bros
Chain Wrap- Stuns physical melee instead of Physical

Maki
-Binding Cloth- The target of this skill takes 10 additional damage from melee skills permanently

Killer Bee
-Buzz Saw One enemy takes 25 damage, this skill does 15 more damage and costs 1 more random chakra when kenjutsu is in effect
-Kenjutsu- For 3 turns, any enemy that used a skill on killer bee will be dealt 10 damage. Buzz saw is improved during this skill.

Utakata (S)
Soap Bubble Ninjutsu- Does 20 base damage, up 5 from 15

Kisame (S)
Samehada fusion- Rework
Kisame fuses with Samehada, Kisame will gain 25 DD for 2 turns, during this time his skills will do 10 additional damage and Shark Bomb removes 2 random chakra

2 random, 4 cooldown

Jinpachi
Explosive Tag Scroll- The double damage effect now lasts until Silent Explosion is used, up from 1 turn

Hanzo
Major Summoning Ibuse- Costs changed to Nin Gen, down from Tai Nin Gen

When you think about it the cost is abysmal for its effect, hinata can do basically the same thing over and over again for a ninjutsu after prepping, why anyone would choose hanzo over her i'm not sure.

Fukasaku & Shima
Frog song- deals 15 damage for 2 turns
Toad confrontation singing Changed to 2 cooldown, down from 3

Shee (s)
Remove Sensor awareness

ET Sasori
A basket case

Kinkaku and Ginkaku
Their skills should play on each other more

ET Nidaime Tsuchikage (S)
I know he just got released but, he needs a rework

If i simply said they need a rework, it's because i got tired. Might post them one day

OldFuneral66

January 9, 2020 23:21:09

2pac wrote:
January 8, 2020 18:47:09
Hoping someone important still reads this thread, or i did all this for nothing. My thoughts on what could make some characters better after going through them one by one

Ino (s)
Proxy surveillance-removed
Ally heal
-Ino S heals one ally for 20 hp

1 random, 1 cooldown

Shika (S)
Shadow Sewing
No longer deals 10 additional damage to an enemy affected by long range tactics.
New effect- If this skill is used on an enemy affected by long range tactics this skill will fully stun the target and will be able to be used again next turn only on that target.

Long range tactics- Stun changed from Physical + Melee to Chakra + Melee

Kiba
Dynamic Marking
Down from 3 turns to 2 turns
Back to No cost
Can't be used during double headed wolf

Kimimaro

Dance of the seedling fern
The 2 turn affliction can now be removed by allies who heal affliction.

Itachi Body Double
Genjutsu Reversal
Can now reflect mental skills OR can now reflect all non mental skills. (including unique)

Yondaime Minato
Partial Dead Demon Consuming
This skill now executes an opponent if they fall below 10 health.
Space Time Barrier
Now lasts 1 turn
Now costs 1 genjutsu 1 random
Now has 3 turn cooldown

Kabuto
Temple of Nirvana
Increases damage by 10, up 5 from 5

Kabuto (S)
Charging Mystical Palm- Will deal 25 damage up 5 from 20

ET Senju Tobirama
Water Assault
Deals 20 damage outside of Water Colliding Wave, up 5 from 15.
Does 10 additional damage during Water Colliding wave, down 5 from 15.
This way he still does 30 but will be more useful when he doesn't get his aoe

Jiraiya S
Katon Endan
This skill is replaced by toad oil projectile for 1 turn after use, change it from being permanent
Toad Oil Projectile
Does 15 affliction, up 5 from 10

~ The idea here is Jiraiya (S) gets stuck after using Katon Endan. He's sitting there waiting a few turns for a chance to use toad oil projectile which burns a chakra and only does 10 damage. It's not a skill that's worth permanently replace anything forcing you to use it so 1 turn would be fine. You can still choose to use it and get the increase of damage, or you can use lion mane/reflect during the turn katon endan is down, and it'll be up again the next turn.

Hidan (S)
Impale
Costs 1 genjutsu instead of taijutsu

Itachi (s)
Susano Activation
-Cost changed to random from bloodline.

Drunken Lee
-Drunken Fist
Lasts 4 turns up 1 from 3
Drunken counter
Counters the first melee skill used on an ally, the countered enemy will take 20 damage and
lee will do 5 more damage with unpredictable assault

Kidomaru
Spiral web
Kidomaru counters the first enemy melee skill used on him or an ally for 1 turn, that enemy will have their melee skills stunned for 1 turn.

Demon Bros
Chain Wrap- Stuns physical melee instead of Physical

Maki
-Binding Cloth- The target of this skill takes 10 additional damage from melee skills permanently

Killer Bee
-Buzz Saw One enemy takes 25 damage, this skill does 15 more damage and costs 1 more random chakra when kenjutsu is in effect
-Kenjutsu- For 3 turns, any enemy that used a skill on killer bee will be dealt 10 damage. Buzz saw is improved during this skill.

Utakata (S)
Soap Bubble Ninjutsu- Does 20 base damage, up 5 from 15

Kisame (S)
Samehada fusion- Rework
Kisame fuses with Samehada, Kisame will gain 25 DD for 2 turns, during this time his skills will do 10 additional damage and Shark Bomb removes 2 random chakra

2 random, 4 cooldown

Jinpachi
Explosive Tag Scroll- The double damage effect now lasts until Silent Explosion is used, up from 1 turn

Hanzo
Major Summoning Ibuse- Costs changed to Nin Gen, down from Tai Nin Gen

When you think about it the cost is abysmal for its effect, hinata can do basically the same thing over and over again for a ninjutsu after prepping, why anyone would choose hanzo over her i'm not sure.

Fukasaku & Shima
Frog song- deals 15 damage for 2 turns
Toad confrontation singing Changed to 2 cooldown, down from 3

Shee (s)
Remove Sensor awareness

ET Sasori
A basket case

Kinkaku and Ginkaku
Their skills should play on each other more

ET Nidaime Tsuchikage (S)
I know he just got released but, he needs a rework

If i simply said they need a rework, it's because i got tired. Might post them one day
i read all your post, and honestly, excluding the jiraiya (s) suggestion i strongly disagree with this list.
But yeah, i think the vast majority of this characters needs some rework.

mendimedra

January 16, 2020 11:30:45

Im trying to win ladder games being an academy students, but the game makes me fight agains jounins and chunnins, i will never be able to win of this way. Try to make the battles more balanced

Majutsushi

January 17, 2020 13:53:05

I have some suggestions to balance some characters that seems to need it

Nerfs

Sakura (S)

Her self heal is too OP. She can just spam it to get rid of any harmful skills and heal every turn. Characters that deal damage over turns just don’t have a chance.

Suggestion: Self heal cost 1 random and she ignores harmful effects other than damage and chakra cost changes for 1 turn. And add 1 cooldown when she runs out of seals. (No longer removes all skills and no more spam for no cost). As a counterbalance, superior healing should have no cooldown even without seals.

Deva Path

Shibaku Tensei Charge do too much for low cost, he can make non-affliction teams completely useless for 3 turns. No surprise that affliction teams are so popular nowadays.

Suggestion: Make it cost Blo/Nin, lower damage of physical and chakra only (This way mental characters can deal some damage, since most of them already deal low damage) and make the 10 damage regular damage, not piercing, so the targets can at least protect themselves with DR.

Buff

Yamato

Four-Pillar Prison harmful effect is too weak for its cost. It should make the enemy invulnerable to helpful skills. (And it actually makes sense)
Bliss-Bringing Hands should have its non-damaging effect activate before the damage.
These are my latest custom made characters!
Image Image Image
You can check more here!

choitsuchi25

January 18, 2020 19:52:26

Okay, so I don't exactly have time to read 77 pages of suggestions (even though I find most of them quite interesting and agree with a huge portion of what I've already read), which means I don't know if someone else has already mentioned this, but I wanted to point out how, after he was nerfed (we all know it had to happen) Sasori (S)'s poison gas skill never stacks (yet it still says in the skill's description that it can).

It's a minor thing, but I suggest either lowering its cooldown to 2, or returning its duration to 4 turns (the latter option is less likely I know, he received that nerf for a reason). Or, at the very least, remove the "this can stack" from the description, cause right now it's just not true, and misleading to anyone trying him out for the first time.

But if you ask me, it should definitely go back to stacking, one way or the other, since it actually *does* stack in the manga/anime, remember? ;P

llui

January 20, 2020 16:40:27

Can we have the %? Not easy to discuss without know how are they doing.

(btw, lower in 5 the damage of a character with more than 70% is not balancing. Balance means, in this case, REWORK).

Laphy

January 20, 2020 17:35:25

Anyone with a 70% win rate for about 5 days should be nerfed right away. That is just too high and unhealthy for the game. 60% should be good enough for meta. Meta is a trend for any game, i understand that. Meta teams, i understand that. But meta characters? Characters that are threatening just by being in any team - that is just disgusting. Deva was a good example and this last nerf might make him less op (maybe 60% win rate at best).

Fu, and Nagato are definitely still problematic.

Fu is still OP. Dont expect his win rate to drop too much.
-All his skills cost 1 gen or 1 tai only.
-He has a 2 turn stun that stuns/prevents friendly AND increases his damage by 15 JUST FOR 1 GEN. Such an op skill that can be used even on the first turn. It is Mental, it is Instant, and it has a cd of 2.
-His counter is also too strong considering it is 1 gen too. Replacing skills is unique and fun but it should probably end after use rather than a 2 turn lockdown.

Nagato just needs to have limited stun class. A full stun for 1 gen and 0 cd is overkill.

Please show the stats for characters, not just ones you change.
At least show the top 5 and bottom 5 in win rate. Pick rate is not too important for most people. Most of the people dont give boost suggestions anyways.
Avy by: DevilGFX

Return to “Balance Discussion”