Balance Update "Suggestions"

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
Ainz

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

April 1, 2020 1:33:50

Tenten's uncounter-able skill - Back in the day it used to cost one Tai chakra. That needs to happen again. She used to deal 30 AoE damage to all enemies, but now it's 20 - 10 - 10 (lol). I think it should just strictly be 20 to all enemies, one tai.

agussabor

April 1, 2020 14:14:24

I have a suggestions and is that kabuto should be better i mean its so weak and when you leave him alones its kinda worthless, i suggest this: change the genjutsu for the "Blood increasing pill" we saw kabito using this pills to speed up the formation and increase the blood, in another words to make an stronger shinobi, kabuto uses this pills in the episode #93 and for 1 random chakra for 3 turns this skill can increase in 10 the damage of "Chakra Scapel" and increase in 5 health points the "Yin Healing Wound Destruction" because honestly kabuto now is so bad and he didn't deserve it, and the temple of nirvana its a so weak genjutsu thats my suggestion i hoe you like it and take it in consideration, see ya <3

OldFuneral66

April 2, 2020 0:03:30

Please can you change the swich order for omoi skills ?
Now Crescent moon reverse beheading is replaced by crescent moon beheading, and his counter skill can only be used again if you pay a gen+ran to replace the skill again...
The character design will be much better if Crescent moon beheading take place after ligthining charged sword, the we have a offense, replaced by another ofense and not interfere in his counter, with is his better skill.

If possible make some adjusts in Sennin naruto... he is so bad now.
I mean, he have a very expensive counter (nin + ran) with is completly predictable, since natural energy assault just desapear when you use the counter literally denouncing what skill you have use.
At least make natural energy assault invisible to enemy... them he not know if he can stun, and will not compromise his counter.
thanks

Shelby

April 2, 2020 0:53:09

Sugestion:

Change Sai skills "SUPER BEAST IMITATING DRAWING: LIONS", "SUPER BEAST IMITATING DRAWING: SNAKE" and "SUPER BEAST IMITATING DRAWING: BIRD" to ranged instead of meele.
Kyuusen acima de tudo, Deus acima de todos.

ifrit

April 2, 2020 1:45:25

Shino's chakra leech should deal 25 affliction damage instead of just 20.

Or make it do 15 at the cost of one bloodline chakra.

Or female bug should not have a cooldown. It already costs one chakra.

Sixty

April 2, 2020 2:04:11

Laphy wrote:
April 1, 2020 1:26:31
I dont mind tenten dealing aoe but if she doesnt reduce enemy damage then would that be enough? This is the least nerf she gets if not more cooldowns on both her skills. She needs a huge shit on her face. Been a meta ever since, and the only nerf she got was on her prep's invul classes. As if that was the problem.

Shika can be slowed down by having 1 cd on his meditate. I actually dont mind him at the moment but he is just too fast on getting that 2turn aoe stun. Or make his stun blood gen again lol. Tenten is the real problem because she is an instant threat in any team. Shika just happens to be a gen user.
Tenten needs a random on her tai move, as I stated before. Not a cd. If you put a cd on her she is still too useful and her tai move mixed with her random skill is still going to be an issue. If you do both she’ll be useless. Maybe making her random move do no Initial damage.

I think shika needs a complete rework.

What pav said was right though, characters get nerfed too hard, and with a couple nerfed characters we need atleast 5ish boosts or one or two big reworks.

Dari also needs to not ignore invy.
Six.

OldFuneral66

April 2, 2020 9:37:37

ifrit wrote:
April 2, 2020 1:45:25
Shino's chakra leech should deal 25 affliction damage instead of just 20.

Or make it do 15 at the cost of one bloodline chakra.

Or female bug should not have a cooldown. It already costs one chakra.
If female bug has 1 additional CD with no cost, or change the effect , for 5 additional damage for [ ALL affliction skills/b] instead of only increasing the damage of chackra leech, he is probably gonna be balanced

Tiger

April 2, 2020 11:42:25

I think the game is getting closer to a good balance.But there are some characters that are still useless in both wars and ladder.Here is my oppinion on how they should be buffed. (I will only talk about the ones that need buffs because the op characters will always get nerfed in a short time)
Hyuuga Hinata
Byakugan
This skill lasts for 5 turns.

Rehabilitated Gaara
Sand Mastery
The Destructibile Defense of this skill are now permanent.

Akimichi Chouji(S)
Mega Palm Thrust
This skill now fully stuns and costs 1 tai when Expansion Technique is not active.

Izumo and Kotetsu
Guided Shell Mace
This skill now deals 20 damage, instead of 15.

Aburame Torune(S)
Nano Beetles
This skill cannot be removed.

Ittan(S)
Battlefield Trenches
This skill costs 1 bloodline,instead of 1 bloodline 1 random.

Earth Dome
This skill makes Ittan and the ally invulnerable to all skills, instead of ranged skills.

Shee(S)
Ally Heal
That ally will be unable to be killed for 1 turn.

Edo Tensei Deidara(S)
Katsu
The target of this skill is no longer random.

Edo Tensei Haku(S)
Sacrificial Detainment
This skill costs 1 random and can be used on any teammate.

ET Nidaime Mizukage (S)
Major Summoning Giant Clam
The destructibile defense of this skill are permanent.

ET Nidaime Tsuchikage (S)
Perhaps this character should be in the next rework contest,he has no good skills.
Sigs made by me xp

Sixty

April 2, 2020 19:28:53

Tiger wrote:
April 2, 2020 11:42:25
I think the game is getting closer to a good balance.But there are some characters that are still useless in both wars and ladder.Here is my oppinion on how they should be buffed. (I will only talk about the ones that need buffs because the op characters will always get nerfed in a short time)
Hyuuga Hinata
Byakugan
This skill lasts for 5 turns.

Rehabilitated Gaara
Sand Mastery
The Destructibile Defense of this skill are now permanent.

Akimichi Chouji(S)
Mega Palm Thrust
This skill now fully stuns and costs 1 tai when Expansion Technique is not active.

Izumo and Kotetsu
Guided Shell Mace
This skill now deals 20 damage, instead of 15.

Aburame Torune(S)
Nano Beetles
This skill cannot be removed.

Ittan(S)
Battlefield Trenches
This skill costs 1 bloodline,instead of 1 bloodline 1 random.

Earth Dome
This skill makes Ittan and the ally invulnerable to all skills, instead of ranged skills.

Shee(S)
Ally Heal
That ally will be unable to be killed for 1 turn.

Edo Tensei Deidara(S)
Katsu
The target of this skill is no longer random.

Edo Tensei Haku(S)
Sacrificial Detainment
This skill costs 1 random and can be used on any teammate.

ET Nidaime Mizukage (S)
Major Summoning Giant Clam
The destructibile defense of this skill are permanent.

ET Nidaime Tsuchikage (S)
Perhaps this character should be in the next rework contest,he has no good skills.
edo dei, shee, are solid ideas.
Six.

Spider

April 3, 2020 1:15:16

List of suggestions from my notepad, let me know what y'all think. I'll clean it up to make it neater later

BUFFS:
Hinata - make aoe 1 nin during byakugan
Lee - final lotus deals 120 dmg (like og lee doing quadriple damage on his lotus)
anko - make dual pin cost nothing but reduce to 5 dmg
gai - make leaf whirlwind deal 30 piercing
itachi - reduce dmg taken during mangekyuo to 15 per turn
ino (S) - mind clone switch - make this random or 2 random, literally no one uses this character and there isnt a point when base ino exists, also make proxy surveillance do 5 piercing
kakashi (S) - team tactics back to 1 random but make it last 2 turns after use
izumo & kotetsu - idk why anyone would use this character without the hp switch between izumo and kotetsu coded in, basically an unfinished character at this point and not really sure where to go forward in changing or possibly reworking him
tsunade (S) - make seal cost nothing but empowered seal will only heal 35 hp + gain 2 chakra or heal 50 and gain + 1 chakra or make the cd 1-2 with the cost being the same
kazekage - sand summoning cost down to 1 random, bring dd gained by allies down to 5-10
ittan - make trenches cost 1 blood and have a cd of 3
killer bee - remove random cost thats added onto his buzzsaw
chojuro - remove cd or make it cost 0-1 random because theres actually no reason to use this when u can just save the chakra for his spike instead. Im in favor of just completely reworking this skill into something else entirely since it doesnt really fit the theme of his character
konan of the rain - this character is absolute buns, rework paper ocean or make it last 3-4 turns (cost blood random) and during this time explosive tags will deal 20 dmg to all enemies affected by paper ocean. Make paper chakra cost 1 blood during paper ocean
preta - energy shield costs 1 nin bring dmg back to 15 piercing or make it 20 non-piercing
killer bee - remove random cost thats added onto his buzzsaw and make it 35 piercing
pakura - scorch release cost 1 random
yonadime kazekage (S) - gold dust waterfall up to 50 piercing

NERFS:
mizuki - bring back tai random - 20 piercing on execution shuriken, increase from tactics reduced to 20, and make him only carry 2
kurenai - entrap cd increased 1 turn but increase dmg dealt to 15
konohamaru - quick recovery cd increased to 2 or make it so that quick recovery can only be used once per ally (or just 2 times a game)
Jiraiya - make toad mouth last 1 turn less or make it cost gen + random

minor reworks:
minato - allow him to make allies invul with flying thunder god when they are marked with custom kunais (maybe enact a certain limit this can be done to discourage oro minato combos ie. custom kunais disappear after one-two uses)

reworks:
mizukage - rework this whole character, should be balanced around ignoring dmg and not dd which can be attacked directly (his character in the show used illusions to trick ppl and attack randomly)
also make his summoning permanent like the sannin
obito - just rework this character he basically has 2 skills that can be replicated by literally any other character and does not provide anything for his team

Return to “Balance Discussion”