Balance Update "Suggestions"

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
DatNiggaTyrone

Re: Balance Update "Suggestions"

April 6, 2020 16:13:44

KingsLey wrote:
April 6, 2020 6:51:41
Nerf mangekyou sasuke. Give susanoo a 2 to 3 turn CD. Amaterasu have an extra random.
Why?

Spider

April 6, 2020 19:50:44

KingsLey wrote:
Nerf mangekyou sasuke. Give susanoo a 2 to 3 turn CD. Amaterasu have an extra random.
Nah mangekyuo sasuke is fine as he is, the only change I could maybe see happening would be changing his enton to apply against physical damage only but that might cripple the character

Hatake1

April 7, 2020 10:42:38

Spider wrote:
KingsLey wrote:
Nah mangekyuo sasuke is fine as he is, the only change I could maybe see happening would be changing his enton to apply against physical damage only but that might cripple the character
He needs a complete rework.

OldFuneral66

April 7, 2020 13:58:54

Hatake1 wrote:
April 7, 2020 10:42:38
Spider wrote:
KingsLey wrote:
He needs a complete rework.
I also think that this character should be reworked, Tell me what you think of this idea for this.

is a reasonable character, but I think it needs some modifications, for example, your amateur susanoo, is really one of the most useless skills in the game. there were really few occasions when this skill was useful to me, 1 especific to 25DD during 1 turn is really really weak.
and I believe that your Enton would make a lot more sense if it were invisible, I believe that your affliction would have much more use, except that the enemy wouldn’t know if you’re 25% reduction or not, which makes it more difficult to calculate the kill.

And his Arrow, with 50 DMG (25 piercing + 25 affliction) will fit very very well in this character, since his attack already is 25.

Dark genjutsu is a wonderfull skill, probably one of the bests of this game, for its cost,class,damage,and effect. I believe that weakening your skills a little, like removing the full stun from Dark Genjutsu, and reducing 1 turn of Enton Amaterasu, and making a small improvement during the preparation would leave it balanced
Thanks

woody

April 8, 2020 23:07:12

Garra's sand coffin should have a unique class. Imagine Kakashi reflects back sand coffin to Garra..lol
I don't think Kakashi can copy magnet release sand control with his sharingan.

bosvlada

April 8, 2020 23:28:18

Somehow stop Darui teams dominations on low levels, its ruining the game. Chouji Asuma Sakura S should be normalized too.

donquixote

April 9, 2020 10:56:09

TenTen - Darui - ET Nagato
Mizuki - Darui - MS
J u s t d o s o m e t h i n g

6th

April 9, 2020 11:03:52

donquixote wrote:
April 9, 2020 10:56:09
TenTen - Darui - ET Nagato
Mizuki - Darui - MS
J u s t d o s o m e t h i n g
Add a random on tentens tai skill

For darui, the skill with no cost needs to deal no damage. That will stop the instant combos with dari and Miz. Also, take away his ignore invulnerability.

Laphy

April 9, 2020 11:09:04

Nerfs:

Darui - Just bring back to 1 random, he wasnt even weak before. Or make his laser circus cost 1 random less if he use that water skill (assuming it's 1 random). But he was fine before the boost

ET Nagato - Put extra cd on that drain or dont make it sap health since he already packs damage + stun

Chouji - Pills should increase his tai skill by 10 and meat tank by 5. Make his prep deal 15 affliction or 10 if needed.

Tenten - Just delete her. Obviously the people in charge of balance dont know how to balance her or look/read stats.

You all reacted to Ibiki so fast even tho he wasnt even close to broken. Why cant it happen to others? Not like killing is the only option to balance them just like what happened to Ibiki and Nagato. There's a middle ground for balance.
Sig by Bayo

6th

April 9, 2020 11:47:06

Laphy wrote:
April 9, 2020 11:09:04
Nerfs:

Darui - Just bring back to 1 random, he wasnt even weak before. Or make his laser circus cost 1 random less if he use that water skill (assuming it's 1 random). But he was fine before the boost

ET Nagato - Put extra cd on that drain or dont make it sap health since he already packs damage + stun

Chouji - Pills should increase his tai skill by 10 and meat tank by 5. Make his prep deal 15 affliction or 10 if needed.

Tenten - Just delete her. Obviously the people in charge of balance dont know how to balance her or look/read stats.

You all reacted to Ibiki so fast even tho he wasnt even close to broken. Why cant it happen to others? Not like killing is the only option to balance them just like what happened to Ibiki and Nagato. There's a middle ground for balance.
Honestly, dar wasn’t too good before the boost. It was because of the skill that was a random. No problem with it being no cost, but it dealing that 5 damage plus a 55 spike combos a little too well. Adding a random would basically make him unplayable again. He wasn’t bad, but no one used him which is what we should avoid.

Et nagato I think the stun needs to go back to 30 for starters. That’s how he was in like 2015 and it contained him quite well.

Chouji idea is interesting. Maybe something like first pill takes 5 damage and deals 10 extra damage, next pill he takes 15 damage and deals 20 extra damage, 3rd he takes 20 and deals 40 extra damage or something. I like your idea though

I would like to see boosts to characters that are currently not really used.

Ino s - proxy surveillance needs to cost a random instead of a gen.

Obito - piercing stab ignores invulnerability when his sharingan is active.

Rehab gaara - prison sand burial should cost a random, if they DONT use a skill the following turn, they will have their cost on all non mental skills increased by one, and imperial funeral can be used on them.

Gekko - dance cresent moon deals 35 damage, up 5 from 30.

- moon slash gives 5 dd every time this skill is used

Chouji s - mega palm thrust stuns non mental

Torune - shuriken wave needs a cooldown of 2 instead of 3

Kazekage gaara - desert missle cost a random.

Jira s - wild lion mane:

If an enemy uses a physical skill on that character, they will have their phy and ranged skills stunned the following turn and take 15 damage. If they use a chakra skill on that characters, they will take 20 damage.

Frogs - make toad confrontation singing have 2 cooldown instead of 3

Sand dust 3 cooldown instead of 4

Return to “Balance Discussion”