EXP sistem its FUC**D

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
Nemek

EXP sistem its FUC**D

October 7, 2019 7:53:03

---JUST FOR THOSE WITH HIGH LVL ACCOUNTS---

Every time I lose a match I have to win another 4 or 5 to get back to the level I was at. this in the context in which a victory gives me no more than 90exp and in case I lose with an account with much smaller (min 6 lvl) than me it costs 360exp. and since many accounts have a low level it is almost impossible to grow at such a level. I do not say, if it is to lose several times with low level accounts almost you come to leave the game. I'm not the only one who thinks this about the current system, but I'm the one who says about it. and do not come to me with negative comments because you also know that it is. Of course you will find some **smarts** to comment that it is not actually so, but this is a completely different problem.

A solution could be to increase the experience from the battles with smaller accounts...

gaze

Re: EXP sistem its FUC**D

October 7, 2019 7:55:42

No no and no. Look at Mag(Erza) he hit kage with such exp system. You better stick with that rather than the old one or even the one from old n-a. You only complain man...
Edit: Inb4 you jump on me, Akatsuki and Kage should be a challenge

Nemek

October 7, 2019 8:01:27

gaze wrote:
October 7, 2019 7:55:42
No no and no. Look at Mag(Erza) he hit kage with such exp system. You better stick with that rather than the old one or even the one from old n-a. You only complain man...
it was just a proposal that I wrote above.
and about ERZA, how many other hit kage lvl?! no so many, why?! bcoz its hard on this lvl for us...

gaze

October 7, 2019 8:03:00

That's why it's a kage man... It takes time and it's hard

Return to “Balance Discussion”