Naruto (S)

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
NicMakesPlays

Naruto (S)

October 29, 2019 2:35:58

Why does Naruto (S) get his chakra gain for two random instead of a random and a blood? That makes the otks too consistent, having it cost a blood and a random is the way to make it fair but instead the two randoms makes it way too good. Also doing 75 damage is absurd and his counter is good already on top of that. A lot of interaction is taking out of the game by just having Naruto (S), Gaara, Lee and they can win at any time because they Naruto (S) or just highroll the right chakra and you don't get to interact
Last edited by NicMakesPlays on November 17, 2019 17:45:08, edited 1 time in total.

roll1ngsky

Re: Naruto (S)

November 15, 2019 4:27:45

ya i'm not a fan of his shadow clones being a counter. I remember originally, his shadow clones just made him ignore all skills/effects that turn. If it was reverted to this he would no longer be able to do 75 which is fair imo, and can still dish out 50 with rasenshuriken.

sasukerulezz

November 15, 2019 5:02:53

Taking away his counter is the worst step. He was completely useless without that buff to his shadow clones and not alot of people ran Naruto(S) until the buff.

The chakra boost requiring a bloodline sounds terrible, although i completely understand how you feel. But imagine having to do a 1v1 with Naruto and youre only getting taijutsu and genjutsu chakra. Youd lose a fight you damn well shouldve won becasue of chakra burnout. I know its busted that naruto can make that team so unfair; but Naruto should not be hit because of it.

Theyre all generally decent characters with good synchronicity and one of few teams with a concrete strategy in this game currently. Thats not a bad thing. Its frusttrating how consistent it is sure; but you just have to learn how to outplay the team. I'd say my win record against that team is 8:2. I gunned down Gaara as much as possible and then dodge Lee when possible. Save naruto for last -OR- spike naruto when possible if i have a team that can spike.

Image Image Image

NicMakesPlays

November 17, 2019 17:45:21

The chakra gain and 75 damage was the main point

lekfodah

November 17, 2019 23:18:34

Naruto seria melhor se tivesse outro skill, e não somente um ataque... Poderia inovar :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “Balance Discussion”