Yondaime Minato

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
homieqmacdaddy

Yondaime Minato

November 12, 2019 11:55:59

If ur gonna give him a 40 through invuln, that's uncounterable, you can't make it cost less next turn. You just absolutely cannot. If you do that it needs to do 30.
----------
Glad to be back. Na is a phoenix rising from the ashes.

homieqmacdaddy

Re: Yondaime Minato

November 12, 2019 15:02:11

Also, his reflect should not last for two turns. The effect is already unique enough. That's a tremendous oversight, this game needs careful monitoring or the characters will quickly become "the haves and the have nots" (it already has to an extent)
----------

aab2

November 14, 2019 8:03:38

dude...trying using him...its hard

Isaki

November 14, 2019 10:33:00

Man, you can't make a topic whenever losing to a team containing the specific character.
At least make a huge topic of suggestions xD

Watanuki

November 14, 2019 11:42:17

Well, on paper i think he is one of the strongest character in the game, but on pratice i dont see him so much. I saw like 1 or 2 since i started playing on NA. There are stronger characters like Nagato.

Terror1

November 14, 2019 15:13:53

I do agree that his reflect shouldn't last two turns, and I also agree on the chakra reduction on an UNCOUNTERABLE, skill that ignores invulnerability being a little ridiculous.

homieqmacdaddy

November 14, 2019 21:43:23

Haha yeahhhh I am posting a lot but I'm so excited the game is back, I just enjoy starting conversations. Good way to learn more.

I will admit, I did chuunin missions and then reset to test some teams for streaks, so I should probably wait to offer fully developed opinions until I have a fully fleshed out roster. Some characters do have on the surface though, clear advantages to other similar characters. I'm noticing more and more of the subtle changes from the last NA, some good, some bad. Overall it is refreshing, and I'll do my best to refrain from harping on characters before I have them all unlocked again, since I am likely carrying biases from NAs last run.

That being said, I do think Yondaime has some really big positives. Looking at his kit again, he's not abhorrently broken, but when I scrutinize I still have difficulty coping with the immense effect of his counter (reflect first harmful onto enemy team) coupled with the two turn duration, which are both unique in the meta. Rasengan could not go through invulnerability and it would still be really good.

He may seem chakra reliant, bus his presence provides a lot of impact and his affliction can be clutch in a pinch. He may not need immediate attention, but its worth noting characters that have multiple unique effects that are potentially drastically more impactful than similar or more chakra costing equivalent characters.

I love you all
----------

roll1ngsky

November 15, 2019 4:19:04

I don't think he's that broken tbh. ya just by reading his skills they seem pretty overpowered but him in game is a whole other story. He has a unique kit but it's difficult to get him to function well. And I think the rasengan being uncounterable fits yondaime as a character pretty well. There are plenty of ways to get around it to make someone not do rasengan constantly. Also I think if his counter is to be reduced to 1 turn it should counter all skills that turn....considering it's a freaking time-space jutsu that can absorb anything....

homieqmacdaddy

November 15, 2019 19:55:48

If they made any changes to his counter, I'd be fine with one turn, 4 turn cooldown, white and a random. Or yes, reflect all, same cost as now, one turn, 4 cd.
----------

Moryart

December 4, 2019 23:33:24

Like was said, it's a hard character to use. You must need how to use him, with a good team that Works. Nerf his Rasengan again (was nerfed one time) will come him useless.

I agree him space time must reflect all skills, but if him turn is reduced, is better stay like is.

Return to “Balance Discussion”