Why the legendary senjuu's are so pathetic in this game

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
OldFuneral66

Why the legendary senjuu's are so pathetic in this game

November 22, 2019 17:16:05

All the Senjuu's are pathetic in this game , in anime they are legendary and extremelly powerfull. Obviuosly, they don't need to be disbalanced, but in the current state they are really really weak.
I'm obviously talking about TSUNADE , HASHIRAMA , and TOBIRAMA. all of these 3 needs something.
Firstly I would like to say that what I will suggest are some modifications that can make some characters better.
I don't mean to suggest too much rework

I would like to start for TSUNADE. Tsunade design has 2 major flaws to me.
1 - his so infamous HEAVENLY FOOT OF PAIN. Is his unique damaging skill, and is too costly for what it does.
So i''il suggest
A) Just make this skill a full stun (maybe adding a CD), same cost.
B) reduce it's cost - to 1 tai, 20 dmg, stun mental and physical ( similar to sakura skill)
C) Bost the skill, like - 1 tai 1 black : deal 35 damage and destroy all destructible defense , same stun effect

2 - His CREATION REBIRTH. too much costly for low effect on game, it is obviuosly a powerfull heal skill, but too costly.
So i suggest
A) Additional effect : tsunade will ignore all harmfull non-damaging effects and HFP will deal 10 additional damage for 2 turns.
B) Additional effect : Tsunade will ignore all non-damaging effects and HFP will deal 5 additional damage for 3 turns.
C) Tsunade will ignore all harmfull skills for 2 turns, and replace this skill for another , like : 1 tai - deal 25 damage thats ignores invul and cant be countered or reflected.

Now lets talk about HASHIRAMA - Hashira too me its like a compiled of nerfed skills.

Tree wave destruction

its like a hinata eigth trigans nerfed, yes, it can stack and cost a random, but have a CD deal less damage, and provide less DD/Turn.

His
world of trees

is like a nerfed fusion of Kidoumaru's summon and zabuza's mist - Same cost as kidoumaru ( 2 especific) has advantage to increase cost, but last only 2 turns and do not deal the 10 damage/Turn.
And about zabuza's skill, same duration and add a CD, but do not increasse damage, do not provide DR, do not ignnre invul and has the cost doubled (2 especific)

And his worst skill to me -
Tree Strangulation
. It is like a nerfed version of tsunade HFP, same cost, same stun (2 classes, tsunade is phys mental, and hashirama is phys and chackra) same CD, but deal 5 less damage.

So i suggest to move TREE WAVE DESTRUCTION to piercing damage

TREE STRANGULATION : Or make it piercing damage, or reduce its cost to 1 blood and its damage to 20.

WORLD OF TREES : the second use of this skill is really amazing, full stun all enemy team and stack 30 DD to all your team. But is extremely costly( 4 especifics).
So firstly, i would like to suggest to put a Alt skill instead of changing his effect ( I haven't thought any name yet)
make WOT during 1 additional turn, and change the effect to remove TWD CD and make it deal an additional 5 DD.
put 4 or 5 CD.
The ALt skill, same effect of WOT second use, but change its cost from 2 bloods to 1 blood and 2 blacks and reduce the DD stacked from 30 to 20.

And finally Tobirama, Tobirama really is the most fine character regarding these 3. But to me he's really is like a nerfed Kiba.
I have 2 suggestions for this character.
/b] Water colliding wave [/b] needs a second use effect (similar to hashirama) like : in the 2nd use of this skill tobirama will make all enemy team ignores all beneficial effects except DD and DR, And will stun all their non-affliction skills. SAME COST (that way all enemy team Will be stunned , even if its a sakura or animal path pein.
And during WCW Bringer of Darkness will gave 10 DD

That's all folks, I hope you like my suggestions, or I hope at least helped to think better changes for these characters .

Geisha

Re: Why the legendary senjuu's are so pathetic in this game

November 22, 2019 20:30:25

I didn't know Tsunade was a man, but I agree about her CR skill, it should improve her other skills after use to justify its cost and cool down .

OldFuneral66

November 23, 2019 15:24:16

sorry for the flaws, english ins't it my native language

Terror1

November 27, 2019 2:52:25

I agree that Tsunade is completely and totally useless. Buff ftw

Ex1

November 28, 2019 8:32:40

Hey man nice inputs. But.. I think Tsunade's pretty ok. Sadly i can't really speak for 1st Hokage or 2nd Hokage haven't got to unlock them again. (Never liked 1st hokage too much to play him.)
1 - his so infamous HEAVENLY FOOT OF PAIN. Is his unique damaging skill, and is too costly for what it does.
So i''il suggest
A) Just make this skill a full stun (maybe adding a CD), same cost.
B) reduce it's cost - to 1 tai, 20 dmg, stun mental and physical ( similar to sakura skill)
C) Bost the skill, like - 1 tai 1 black : deal 35 damage and destroy all destructible defense , same stun effect
Full stun would probably make her abusable for other team set ups. Maybe..

The only real thing I would like from her is a 1 Taijutsu cost for her heavenly Foot of Pain. She's very costly makes it hard for her to get damage in.
2 - His CREATION REBIRTH. too much costly for low effect on game, it is obviuosly a powerfull heal skill, but too costly.
So i suggest
A) Additional effect : tsunade will ignore all harmfull non-damaging effects and HFP will deal 10 additional damage for 2 turns.
B) Additional effect : Tsunade will ignore all non-damaging effects and HFP will deal 5 additional damage for 3 turns.
C) Tsunade will ignore all harmfull skills for 2 turns, and replace this skill for another , like : 1 tai - deal 25 damage thats ignores invul and cant be countered or reflected.
I'm ok with creation rebirth really. It removes all harmful effects first and then heals. It's pretty good, in a 1v1 or a 2v2 situation. But i do agree it might need a boost. Maybe like after the full heal she'll heal +15 hp for 2turns. Just something to keep stable in case she gets stunned.

But yeah man i think Tsunade's alright.

Return to “Balance Discussion”