N-A Tier List [Updated]

Keep yourself updated on all the latest balance changes.
User avatar
6th
Member
Member
Posts: 252
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:43:28

Re: N-A Tier List [Updated]

Post: # 8761Post 6th
September 13, 2019 13:09:43

Fissp wrote:
September 13, 2019 13:05:37
6th wrote:
September 13, 2019 13:01:33
Fissp wrote:
September 13, 2019 12:54:10
Sakon is S imo, 6th
Heal
Affliction + red
40 dmg for 1 random 1 specif
Hes only good in 2 teams, and one of them is a s tier character. I dont think he shines outside of his combo with 3rd or with itachi shizune. Which is why i dont have him there.
I agree
But that's why we need more genjutsu/ninjutsu users and be more creative
He uses too much chackra, but you may balance it
But I get your point
Yea, right now we are suffering from a lack of characters. Which isnt a BIG problem, just makes some characters really good when they are already balanced.
Thank you.

User avatar
Laphy
Member
Member
Posts: 136
Joined: August 4, 2019 18:37:11

Re: N-A Tier List [Updated]

Post: # 9127Post Laphy
September 15, 2019 0:39:19

6th wrote:
September 13, 2019 13:09:43
Fissp wrote:
September 13, 2019 13:05:37
6th wrote:
September 13, 2019 13:01:33
Hes only good in 2 teams, and one of them is a s tier character. I dont think he shines outside of his combo with 3rd or with itachi shizune. Which is why i dont have him there.
I agree
But that's why we need more genjutsu/ninjutsu users and be more creative
He uses too much chackra, but you may balance it
But I get your point
Yea, right now we are suffering from a lack of characters. Which isnt a BIG problem, just makes some characters really good when they are already balanced.
Lol. Are you saying they are balanced and the only reason they are "really good" is because the characters arent complete? Isnt it the same as saying that a bomb isnt dangerous because it hasnt exploded yet? Of course you solve 2 problems, current and future, not just one of them. If they arent balanced now, why should you wait til ALL of the characters are released? Getting 5 characters at the same time already takes so much time, when do you expect a whole pool of characters to come out?
Avy by: DevilGFX

User avatar
6th
Member
Member
Posts: 252
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:43:28

Re: N-A Tier List [Updated]

Post: # 9129Post 6th
September 15, 2019 0:57:08

Laphy wrote:
September 15, 2019 0:39:19
6th wrote:
September 13, 2019 13:09:43
Fissp wrote:
September 13, 2019 13:05:37

I agree
But that's why we need more genjutsu/ninjutsu users and be more creative
He uses too much chackra, but you may balance it
But I get your point
Yea, right now we are suffering from a lack of characters. Which isnt a BIG problem, just makes some characters really good when they are already balanced.
Lol. Are you saying they are balanced and the only reason they are "really good" is because the characters arent complete? Isnt it the same as saying that a bomb isnt dangerous because it hasnt exploded yet? Of course you solve 2 problems, current and future, not just one of them. If they arent balanced now, why should you wait til ALL of the characters are released? Getting 5 characters at the same time already takes so much time, when do you expect a whole pool of characters to come out?
?
Thank you.

User avatar
Scarbucks
Member
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: October 6, 2019 6:00:40

Re: N-A Tier List [Updated]

Post: # 14086Post Scarbucks
October 6, 2019 18:51:01

Kankuro seems a little high. I'd put him at C at the highest... he's a struggle to use in general.
Image

User avatar
r3al1d4d
Member
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: August 15, 2019 23:46:14

Re: N-A Tier List [Updated]

Post: # 14225Post r3al1d4d
October 7, 2019 16:05:52

Scarbucks wrote:
October 6, 2019 18:51:01
Kankuro seems a little high. I'd put him at C at the highest... he's a struggle to use in general.
Agreed
Rainbows!

User avatar
Shanks
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: June 10, 2018 17:21:26

Re: N-A Tier List [Updated]

Post: # 14231Post Shanks
October 7, 2019 17:00:07

Laphy wrote:
September 15, 2019 0:39:19
6th wrote:
September 13, 2019 13:09:43
Fissp wrote:
September 13, 2019 13:05:37

I agree
But that's why we need more genjutsu/ninjutsu users and be more creative
He uses too much chackra, but you may balance it
But I get your point
Yea, right now we are suffering from a lack of characters. Which isnt a BIG problem, just makes some characters really good when they are already balanced.
Lol. Are you saying they are balanced and the only reason they are "really good" is because the characters arent complete? Isnt it the same as saying that a bomb isnt dangerous because it hasnt exploded yet? Of course you solve 2 problems, current and future, not just one of them. If they arent balanced now, why should you wait til ALL of the characters are released? Getting 5 characters at the same time already takes so much time, when do you expect a whole pool of characters to come out?
What he's trying to say is: There are some chars that are 'good' for a specific moment but thats only because we still missing too many chars that are good vs some specific chars, or because we dont have anything else better to use.

For example a while ago people was using obito on wars, and it wasnt because obito was a good/strong char, it was because people dont had another char to fit in the team they were trying to use.Obito is a garbage char, we can say the same example about kankuro, kankuro is garbage no one would use kankuro if we had another spike char like, idk, maybe toroi,fukai, or jinin ,ppl would use them instead of kankuro, OR, if someone wanted to make an aff team, they wouldnt use kankuro, they would use , anko,torune maybe sasori ? i dont know. the point is,there are some chars rn that LOOKS good but it is due to the fact that we dont have so many chars that can do the same or better,or its because we dont have chars that are good vs them .When they release beta or w/e ppl this call this new version, everyone was using some kind of AOE team, tayuya kiba naruto kiba naruto shika tenten haku shika w/e, and in that time those kind of teams were STRONG not because they were really OP, it was because there wasnt anything good to use against them. Barely chars had a good stun skill, we had no chars with a good counter skill ( still doesnt have) like fu(s), chouza(s),ino(s),shino(s) , we had no SAI(s) whos pretty good vs aoe teams etc.And if you take a look on past bu's you gonna realize they dont know what they are doing,they just make stuff like " -5 damage on x skill/+5 damage on x skill" at the most time
ImageImage
o.o
Avy Showcase
The time is out of joint: O cursed spite, That ever I was born to set it right.

Signature by AttackOnTitan

User avatar
Nylor
Member
Member
Posts: 14
Joined: October 11, 2019 16:02:42

Re: N-A Tier List [Updated]

Post: # 14959Post Nylor
October 11, 2019 18:05:05

I think a tier list is a wonderful idea. gj to op. Deff will be checking back to this thread.

User avatar
Jellal
Member
Member
Posts: 296
Joined: August 5, 2019 6:08:39

Re: N-A Tier List [Updated]

Post: # 14960Post Jellal
October 11, 2019 18:09:33

This is just incorrect lmao
We all in the same game just different levels, We all in the same hell just different devils.

Clan Leader of Ethereal.

User avatar
gaze
Member
Member
Posts: 732
Joined: August 9, 2019 22:29:44
Location: Poland

Re: N-A Tier List [Updated]

Post: # 14961Post gaze
October 11, 2019 18:11:56

Current Tier List (Patch 0.4)

Yes It is incorrect ;)
Image

User avatar
Senyor
Member
Member
Posts: 3
Joined: October 15, 2019 3:46:22

Re: N-A Tier List [Updated]

Post: # 15570Post Senyor
October 15, 2019 6:31:04

Thanks dude!

Post Reply

Return to “Balance Discussion”