Rampaging Obito, DamarianEntertainment

Any Naruto or non-Naruto related character you may have created can be posted in here.
sasukerulezz

Rampaging Obito, DamarianEntertainment

November 15, 2019 10:52:47

Mission Info
Mission Name: I'm in Hell
Mission Type: S Rank Mission

Mission Requirements

Mission Description
Time is ticking, Rin and Kakashi don't have much longer!
Minato sensei isn't there, again!! Hurry to the battlefield
to save them from the mist.

Mission Rewards
Mission "I'm in Hell" completion.
Character unlocked:
Rampaging Obito

Mission Goals
Win 30 battles with Obito. (0/30)
Win 15 battles with Young Kakashi. (0/15)
Win 5 battles with Nohara Rin (0/5)
Win 1 battle with Namikaze Minato (0/1)

Win 3 battles in a row with Obito. (0/3)
Win 3 battles in a row with Young Kakashi (0/3)

Win 1 battle with Team Minato. (0/1)

6th

Re: Rampaging Obito, DamarianEntertainment

November 15, 2019 11:53:10

Ms: obito needs to be invisible

Ws: world of misery needs to deal 20 aoe piercing, keep the affect of 15 more for every ally dead.

Gains 15 dd and doubles for every ally dead

Cd 2-3 range

Dope concept tho.

sasukerulezz

November 15, 2019 12:03:22

6th wrote:
November 15, 2019 11:53:10
Ms: obito needs to be invisible

Ws: world of misery needs to deal 20 aoe piercing, keep the affect of 15 more for every ally dead.

Gains 15 dd and doubles for every ally dead

Cd 2-3 range

Dope concept tho.
I was thinking it should be invisible but i wasnt sure. I was hoping to go for a semi-glass cannon like character so i wanted the opponent to become severly aware of how dangerous their situation is. im down for the invis though.

honestly i was having second thoughts and was thinking it should be 15 aoe. with one ally dead currently, World could hit for 40 aoe for atleast one blood and one random. i dont wanna touch the random chakra so i was thinking it should be the 25 that gets nerfed to 15. 25 to to 20 would be fair to both sides in a match. but with two allies dead for a cost of 2 chakras, 50aoe is a little wild. thoughts?

i hate having cd too. but With world granting alot fo DD and obito having a reflect skill, i didnt want obito to be completely untouchable (even though he is in the anime.) 3 sounds fair at the minimum for World if others agree.

Image Image Image

Serenity

November 15, 2019 20:06:26

Mangekyou Sharingan: Obito could be named ,,Obito's Mangekyou Sharingan'' or ''One-Eyed Mangekyou Sharingan'' since the Sharingan is a part of Obito and not the opposite. The skill is good and the classes should be Mental, Instant, Unique.

Wood Style: Cutting Sprigs Jutsu can either be ranged or melee and it should be unique too.
If I may give you an idea for ,,Hell Raising Rampage'', it would be more useful to do the opposite with the second and third effect, which would be: If no skill were reflected during this turn, Obito will gain one random chakra and deal 10 damage to a random enemy for 2 turns (random enemy because the reflect skill is used on Obito so it doesn't have a target unless it triggers).
The classes would be Physical, Melee, Instant, Unique

Wood Style: World of Misery should be unique too. There are no other wood style users other than Hashirama, Yamato and Madara + those who rechieved Hashirama cells from him (Zetsu/Obito in this case).
The cooldown of the skill seems a little bit too much. 3 turns of cooldown should be more than enough.
If you think that the character will be left the last, 25 + 15 + 15 aoe damage will be too much but the way to prevent him from dealing that damage while also getting destructible defense is to kill him first or stun/counter him. The current Lee Shippuden can deal up to 20+20+20 damage with 2 randoms, while his allies are dead or 20+20+20+20+20+20 while they are dead and he is low on hp so I doubt your Obito would be overpowered because the opponent shouldn't let him to reach that point.

The invulnerability skill should be classed as unique too because his Sharingan ability can not be done by others.

sasukerulezz

November 16, 2019 10:02:31

Serenity wrote:
Mangekyou Sharingan: Obito could be named ,,Obito's Mangekyou Sharingan'' or ''One-Eyed Mangekyou Sharingan'' since the Sharingan is a part of Obito and not the opposite. The skill is good and the classes should be Mental, Instant, Unique.

Wood Style: Cutting Sprigs Jutsu can either be ranged or melee and it should be unique too.
If I may give you an idea for ,,Hell Raising Rampage'', it would be more useful to do the opposite with the second and third effect, which would be: If no skill were reflected during this turn, Obito will gain one random chakra and deal 10 damage to a random enemy for 2 turns (random enemy because the reflect skill is used on Obito so it doesn't have a target unless it triggers).

Wood Style: World of Misery should be unique too. There are no other wood style users other than Hashirama, Yamato and Madara + those who rechieved Hashirama cells from him (Zetsu/Obito in this case).
The cooldown of the skill seems a little bit too much. 3 turns of cooldown should be more than enough.
If you think that the character will be left the last, 25 + 15 + 15 aoe damage will be too much but the way to prevent him from dealing that damage while also getting destructible defense is to kill him first or stun/counter him. The current Lee Shippuden can deal up to 20+20+20 damage with 2 randoms, while his allies are dead or 20+20+20+20+20+20 while they are dead and he is low on hp so I doubt your Obito would be overpowered because the opponent shouldn't let him to reach that point.

The invulnerability skill should be classed as unique too because his Sharingan ability can not be done by others.
I understand where youre coming from for the mangekyou sharingan. But i was trying to continue the naming style that the old naruto arena had.

For cutting sprigs, it made more sense that he doesnt gain chakra if he doesnt reflect. Its a bit of a logical reasoning in regard to the anime. Example:
Obito goes to attack the mist ninja seen in the skill, but three mist ninja try to attack him before obito can hitt that mist ninja he was going for. he uses kamui to beocme untouchable and they end up hurting the person he was going for. he had to use chakra to allow the "reflect" to happen. So if he doesnt have to use chakra for his attack because no ones trying to stop him, its a way for him to preserve your chakra for another skill. Its a focused attack and I didnt want to give him too many uncertainties since he alraedy has to rely on his allies dying to become a threat.

The reason I gave the skill a high cooldown was because his reflect skill has a lower cooldown. If obito ends up being the last one alive, world of misrey in its current stat could grant up to 60 DD each time its used. So that DD+ his low cooldown reflect skill + high AoE would trump lee. Even though lee is easaier to spike with. Obito would be way harder to kill. And youre right. The opponent shouldnt let obito get to that point. but if it does come to that point, there should be a window of opportunity for them to deal damage to obito or something. Thus the 6 turn coolddown. (This cooldown idea comes from Jiroubo, kidoumaru, and haku's massive cooldowns).
Oh and youre completely right about all the skills being unique. The character maker doesnt have that as a default classes option and I ended up forgetting about it somehow. thanks.

Image Image Image

Tupac

November 16, 2019 10:37:50

I love the design of the chars and how it mimics the ally death effects of lee (S)
10/10. Really unique with the mission as well. I see you put in quite an effort.
~Rocks
Proud member of the Tsuyoi Nakama Pirates

sasukerulezz

November 16, 2019 16:45:48

Rocks wrote:
November 16, 2019 10:37:50
I love the design of the chars and how it mimics the ally death effects of lee (S)
10/10. Really unique with the mission as well. I see you put in quite an effort.
~Rocks
Thanks! I appreciate it! I always wanted to make characters since the first arena. Id love to help out in anyway i can; so Ill put as many ideas out there and if they pick to use one, id be way more than happy haha.

Image Image Image

Serenity

November 16, 2019 18:38:49

sasukerulezz wrote:
November 16, 2019 10:02:31
Serenity wrote:

I understand where youre coming from for the mangekyou sharingan. But i was trying to continue the naming style that the old naruto arena had.

For cutting sprigs, it made more sense that he doesnt gain chakra if he doesnt reflect. Its a bit of a logical reasoning in regard to the anime. Example:
Obito goes to attack the mist ninja seen in the skill, but three mist ninja try to attack him before obito can hitt that mist ninja he was going for. he uses kamui to beocme untouchable and they end up hurting the person he was going for. he had to use chakra to allow the "reflect" to happen. So if he doesnt have to use chakra for his attack because no ones trying to stop him, its a way for him to preserve your chakra for another skill. Its a focused attack and I didnt want to give him too many uncertainties since he alraedy has to rely on his allies dying to become a threat.

The reason I gave the skill a high cooldown was because his reflect skill has a lower cooldown. If obito ends up being the last one alive, world of misrey in its current stat could grant up to 60 DD each time its used. So that DD+ his low cooldown reflect skill + high AoE would trump lee. Even though lee is easaier to spike with. Obito would be way harder to kill. And youre right. The opponent shouldnt let obito get to that point. but if it does come to that point, there should be a window of opportunity for them to deal damage to obito or something. Thus the 6 turn coolddown. (This cooldown idea comes from Jiroubo, kidoumaru, and haku's massive cooldowns).
Oh and youre completely right about all the skills being unique. The character maker doesnt have that as a default classes option and I ended up forgetting about it somehow. thanks.
If it were to be alike the anime, reflecting the skill on a random enemy would make it more authentic.

I understand why you designed his alternate skill that way now and you are right that you should leave a window open so he doesn't become unstoppable to that point.

Laphy

November 17, 2019 22:28:20

Good concept of rampaging characters. High damage dealers just going berserk and can kill an entire enemy team alone with less allies.

MS is too strong since he gets a flat 15 damage increase. He also gains 100% unpierced dr for a dead ally too. Maybe you can replace his invul with another skill since he wont need much invul with this effect.

Cutting Springs is ok. There is a need for a simple skill especially on characters focused in dealing damage.

Hell Raising might need a nerf. Just remove that chakra gain I guess. Replace it with more damage, or decreased cost in his skills the following turn. Gaining extra chakra isnt a good thing for damage dealers.

Misery DD should be toned down a bit. He has too much defensive skills for a semi-glass cannon. But this is good.

Overall i enjoy the flow and creativity here. Another team carry like Lee S but these characters should have little to minimal defensive skills in their kit imo. Im quite amazed with the skill set too. Im expecting something OP when i first read the MS but I was happily mistaken. Good it turned out to be a fun character with decent skills.

8.5/10
Avy by: DevilGFX

sasukerulezz

November 18, 2019 15:18:19

Laphy wrote:
MS is too strong since he gets a flat 15 damage increase. He also gains 100% unpierced dr for a dead ally too. Maybe you can replace his invul with another skill since he wont need much invul with this effect.
i feel as though the flat 15 across the board is comparable to Lee(S)'s though. Lee gains way more of a spike for one skill and a tiny boost for the rest. I feel as though i spread the power out all around instead of a single spike skill.

As far as the 100% unpierce dmg reducl; I try to aim for analogous anime adaptations. As soon as Rin died, Obito became untouchable. I felt it appropriate to give it a "punish" like feeling for the opponent if they choose to kill a ally instead of obito. In turn, this focusing of attention combos well with Hell Raising Rampage. Any combo set ups would just get reflected, making it harder to kill obito and make it more likely that the opponent kills a ally beforehand. I could simply say "he becomes invulnerable for the turn" just to make it a bit more fair i suppose. Naruto(S), minato, ino, etc would still have option plays available since 100% unpiercing is a insurmountable wall. (unless you have characters like shino or sasuke). Ill definitely consider a change.
Laphy wrote:
Hell Raising might need a nerf. Just remove that chakra gain I guess. Replace it with more damage, or decreased cost in his skills the following turn. Gaining extra chakra isnt a good thing for damage dealers.
The reason the chakra gain is there is too "lessen" the cost of the skill. I had originally wanted it to be just one chakra but felt it too easily castable for all of its effects. So I decided that if no skills are reflected, The player can have a bit of a refund for paying 2 chakra to only do 20 dmg (initally atleast).

This also plays into how the chakra would work in the anime. If obito doesnt have to expend chakra to use kamui, then he can just "use 1 chakra" to continue his melee rampage. I explained it a bit more in detail earlier.
Laphy wrote:
Misery DD should be toned down a bit. He has too much defensive skills for a semi-glass cannon. But this is good.
definitely agree. wasnt sure how to aproach the DD tbh. Wanted to see how the reactions felt. its also why the skill was given a 6 turn cooldown. Ill come up with a rework.
Laphy wrote:
Overall i enjoy the flow and creativity here. Another team carry like Lee S but these characters should have little to minimal defensive skills in their kit imo. Im quite amazed with the skill set too. Im expecting something OP when i first read the MS but I was happily mistaken. Good it turned out to be a fun character with decent skills.

8.5/10
HaHa thanks! I hate the idea of a completely OP character. My character creating rule is "Can this character get bodied by Temari?" for the most part. There should always be a win condition somehwere. Thats what makes games fun. counterplay, interaction, unexpected measures. Thanks for the indepth critique!

Image Image Image

Return to “Custom-Made Characters”