SQUIRTLE [CC]

Any Naruto or non-Naruto related character you may have created can be posted in here.
softcowboy

SQUIRTLE [CC]

April 4, 2020 23:51:14

i made a squirtle character. i'm entertaining the idea of starting a pokemon-arena thread.
mirrorforce had a really legitimate project going back in the day before it fell through,
and seeing NA get reinstated gives me hope for a possible resurgence of this idea. i made
this squirtle character (used an S-A template, i wanted the energy to look diff). i know my
pictures aren't fabulous, so i'd like to hear more about the skills but all feedback is appreciated!
lmk if you're interested in doing something for a pokemon-arena, even if just for fun <3

Last edited by softcowboy on April 5, 2020 18:33:13, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Avy by Marceline / Click my pokebabes <3

jadano

Re: [CUSTOM] SQUIRTLE

April 5, 2020 8:10:04

Aww, thats cute! Im definitely in for some Pokemon-Arena, old vibes always welcomed!

About the skills, they are fair, balanced, a good concept. Pics are also fine and if you keep making more chars, those will improve as well! 10/10 I would say, I dont see any errors tbh! Perhaps less text or if I may, I would suggest making a custom template that is slighty bigger so you can fit in as much info as you want! ^^

Looking forward your next work hopefully ^^

softcowboy

Re: [CUSTOM] SQUIRTLE

April 7, 2020 0:04:14

jadano wrote:
April 5, 2020 8:10:04
Aww, thats cute! Im definitely in for some Pokemon-Arena, old vibes always welcomed!

About the skills, they are fair, balanced, a good concept. Pics are also fine and if you keep making more chars, those will improve as well! 10/10 I would say, I dont see any errors tbh! Perhaps less text or if I may, I would suggest making a custom template that is slighty bigger so you can fit in as much info as you want! ^^

Looking forward your next work hopefully ^^
thank you so much, it's very flattering coming from you! you've got a beautiful character showcase
omg i'm so impressed. i'd be super happy to team up with you. just pm me when you can and i'll
give you my discord username or something. maybe you can help me come up with a custom
template bc i'm so shit at making them lol. mine always look a little awkward i'm bad at using gimp
Image Image Image
Avy by Marceline / Click my pokebabes <3

Mazard

Re: SQUIRTLE [CC]

April 7, 2020 16:46:13

It's my favorite pokemon! Please keep doing these, maybe I will join you in this pokemon-arena theme :D
Check out my characters: Image Image Image Image

Oshie

Re: SQUIRTLE [CC]

May 1, 2020 4:30:55

8/10

Return to “Custom-Made Characters”