More engaging missions

Got any good ideas, or a proposal for a new game feature? Post it in here.
Tcollings

More engaging missions

March 23, 2020 8:32:44

The current missions are all win in a row or win a certain amount and are relatively boring

And they can even become frustrating if RNG screws you like the games where you get 6genjutsu in a row on the last game in a 5 in a row mission

I don’t want to go back to the missions where you had to face specific ninja in order to complete it(FU 2 in a row Kimimaro) but maybe more like defeating any leaf/sound/sand etc. ninja, or even meeting certain requirements in a match like dealing 150damage with a certain ability(For example to unlock CS Sasuke you have to deal a certain amount of damage using chidori and this could be done either 150 damage in a single match or 1000damage total, or to unlock Gaara S you need to successfully use sand burial twice in one match)

I think this would make it a lot more engaging and give you something to look for if the situation arises and gives more thought into building teams that enable certain characters

If the community is all for it we could even have a mega thread where we all give idea for missions so it’s easier on the devs

Pavera

Re: More engaging missions

March 23, 2020 9:02:18

We could also get more requirements like for Starrk, Ress Starrk or Wonderweiss. If you want to unlock a character, you don't have to use any specific char. You just have to battle, whether plain wins or wins versus groups like Leaf Ninja, Uchiha Ninja, Edo Tensei Ninja, etc. Or for example, I believe if you want to show the strenght of a character with a mission, don't make it 50 wins and 5-6 in a row, just make it one requirement, 7-8, maybe even 9 battles in a row. But only that one requirement.

StupidPlayer

March 24, 2020 17:28:27

I think that win-in-a-row missions should be removed completely. Nothing pisses a person off than to spend 30 minutes winning 4 matches in a row only to lose the 5th because your damage dealer went from 100-0 in 1 turn :')

Harribel

March 24, 2020 17:49:57

i mean what else is there to do, you wanna take a trip to the leaf village lad
We all in the same game just different levels, We all in the same hell just different devils.
Clan Leader of Ethereal.

Tcollings

March 24, 2020 20:25:37

StupidPlayer wrote:
March 24, 2020 17:28:27
I think that win-in-a-row missions should be removed completely. Nothing pisses a person off than to spend 30 minutes winning 4 matches in a row only to lose the 5th because your damage dealer went from 100-0 in 1 turn :')
True but it also gives a lot of accomplishment for when you beat them, but I definitely don’t think they should be as steep as 7-8 in a row, I like 4 in a row max, anything higher just promotes swapping
Harribel wrote:
March 24, 2020 17:49:57
i mean what else is there to do, you wanna take a trip to the leaf village lad
Huh? If you meant for the guy talking about removing the wins in a row I sort of agree but there are definitely more options then just win in a row lol

Parkiet

March 24, 2020 20:36:58

It would be nice to have choice if you can have more variety or not. Some players don't like doing missions so it's best to do them as fast as it's possible.
If someone wanted to have more fun with doing them, they could choose some other options of unlocking characters.
MyAnimeList || Previous username: Pawelos96

Tcollings

March 25, 2020 6:59:41

Parkiet wrote:
March 24, 2020 20:36:58
It would be nice to have choice if you can have more variety or not. Some players don't like doing missions so it's best to do them as fast as it's possible.
If someone wanted to have more fun with doing them, they could choose some other options of unlocking characters.
Agreed, I think it would help keep new players in the game especially since there is likely going to be more people coming in due to corona

GazaGeneral

March 25, 2020 17:08:49

Yes new missions types are very much welcomed. Examples:

Win a match with tsunade at 100hp, seeing how she can heal herself and this can be used for other medical ninjas also, or win 10 battles with a team consisting of only female ninjas from kohona.

Also for character that can easily go invulnerable like the Jounin version of minato, win 10 matches without losing hp

Make challenges depending on the characters skill set or team mates skill set like use saskue's chidori on an enemy that took an attack from naruto's rasengan, or use both neji's and hinta's gentle fist on the same enemy in battle or same turn.
Yes I know there are skills that easily null efforts to complete these but that's apart of the challenge,Like skills that ignores invulnerability to do damage to minato.

Tcollings

March 25, 2020 17:36:47

Good ones! I think some of them would have to be multiple times like using chidori 5 times on someone who’s been affected by rasengan as that does seem to be on the easier side(not sure if you meant that as you did specify multiple times for the other ideas)

I like the idea of all male/female teams as it adds another layer to team composition that you have to think about

I think the only one I might have a problem with is something like winning 10times without losing HP, idk why but that one seems rage inducing lol, I think it could turn to turn 1 surrenders if opponent uses a 1chakra aoe

aab2

April 4, 2020 6:07:52

AGREED
no matter what it makes it better, and in the end they would earn more patreons right?

the missions are all POSSIBLE as they are at the moment, just by playing alot... the old missions were luck etc

Return to “Game Ideas and Suggestions”