The Future of Naruto Arena

Post here if you have some questions, or if you need help regarding the gaming engine.
Omeganiferous

The Future of Naruto Arena

November 10, 2019 19:53:56

Hello, I was wondering if there was anywhere where the admins have spoken about their plans for Naruto Arena? Like if there's a roadmap of some kind. I get that right now, the focus is on getting all of the characters back into the game, and that takes a lot of time understandably. But when that is completed, what then? When the old N-A went down, the admins at the time were in the middle of re-balancing the whole cast. If I remember correctly, they didn't get to finish that before losing access to their admin rights, meaning at some point the old character design philosophies will re-emerge I assume (admittedly, I am not far enough into unlocking characters yet myself to confirm this, I'm going off of memory).

Once all the old characters are returned, do the current admins plan to finish these re-balances/re-designs? Will we see any brand new characters? Or perhaps some changes to the antiquated ranking system/mission designs?

I was ecstatic when I found out that this game had been revived, and I'm enjoying going back through and unlocking characters again. I'm just curious if there will eventually be new things to look forward to besides just reliving the old things I loved about the game.

Thanks for any info.

Return to “General Game Questions & Help”