Characters Revamp

Post here if you have some questions, or if you need help regarding the gaming engine.
Majutsushi

Characters Revamp

December 30, 2019 23:55:05

First, i want to say i am happy that N-A is back, i used to play a lot! Thank you webmaster and admins!

Right before the old N-A went down, the previous admins were doing a massive revamp that was planned to affect all characters, to make them useful, unique, interesting, and update their pics. This was awesome and improved the game so much! Unfortunately, they weren’t able to finish it.

Coming back to the game i noticed that, sadly, some characters were reverted back to their pre revamp skill set, like Shigure with his odd 12 damage back.

So, why are the admins reverting some revamped characters? And are they going to continue the revamp from where it stopped or are they going to drop it and just bring back all the characters that were in the game the exactly way they were?

I would love if they continue with the revamps! There are still so many characters whose skill set are so boring or just a better/worse version of another character, and many new mechanics and concepts that could be implemented.
These are my latest custom made characters!
Image Image Image
You can check more here!

Alexandre
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: Characters Revamp

December 31, 2019 1:08:39

We will continue to revamp a lot of characters.

Majutsushi

Re: Characters Revamp

December 31, 2019 10:44:57

Alexandre wrote:
December 31, 2019 1:08:39
We will continue to revamp a lot of characters.
That's good news! :D Thanks for the reply! I would gladly help, if possible.
These are my latest custom made characters!
Image Image Image
You can check more here!

Return to “General Game Questions & Help”