steal/remove chakra concern

Post here if you have some questions, or if you need help regarding the gaming engine.
orochimarc

steal/remove chakra concern

January 9, 2020 9:39:07

Okay, this might be a dumb question but hey, here I am.
I always tend to use chakra-drain teams. Idk, I just love them so much.
But, as far as I love them, sometimes it seems like my chars don't remove/steal any chakra.

So, I was thinking (here it comes, the concern)>

The scenario first:
> I have a character that steals/removes chakra (doesn't matter which one)
> my opponent has 1 taijutsu, 1 bloodline, 1 ninjutsu, 0 genjutsu and the dopest characters ever just bcs he's a badass
> I use the all mighty, the craziest, the completely-obliterate skills:

1) Steal Chakra: considering the scenario from above, my character will steal 1 chakra from exactly those chakras that are available or there is a 25% chance of stealing from that 0 this resulting in 0 stealing chakra?
2) Remove Chakra: considering the scenario from above, my character will remove 1 chakra from exactly those chakras that are available or there is a 25% chance of "removing" from that 0 this resulting in 0 removing chakra?

Thank you in advance!
I'm begging you, please forgive my stupidity
Char's Pictures Showcase
Character Pictures Shop -> in collab with the godlike figures of this area.

Pavera

Re: steal/remove chakra concern

January 9, 2020 12:05:21

You can't steal or remove 0 chakra. Only the chakra the opponent has is taken into consideration.

It's not that the opponent has 1 tai, 1 blood, 1 nin, 0 gen.
He has 1 tai, 1 blood, 1 nin.

The genjutsu is not in the pool, you only see it a 0 to notice that you don't have any.

See it this way. You have a bag and I can give you green, red, blue and white balls. You can get only 3 at a time. I give you the green, red and blue one. This means, your opponent can only steal a green, red or blue ball from your bag. He can't steal or remove something you don't have.

Majutsushi

January 9, 2020 13:21:42

This used to be an old N-A issue, until it got fixed much time later, by the time of the characters revamps. The revamped characters (from the first 3 pages from left to right + Fu) just target a random chakra available, as said by Pavera, but there are still old N-A characters like Preta Path Pein (S) who specify one chakra type or another. I guess in this case they target just one of those types and if there is none, you do not get any either.
It would be nice if someone with knowledge about the game engine could clarify this as well.
These are my latest custom made characters!
Image Image Image
You can check more here!

Pavera

January 9, 2020 19:24:30

Majutsushi wrote:
This used to be an old N-A issue, until it got fixed much time later, by the time of the characters revamps. The revamped characters (from the first 3 pages from left to right + Fu) just target a random chakra available, as said by Pavera, but there are still old N-A characters like Preta Path Pein (S) who specify one chakra type or another. I guess in this case they target just one of those types and if there is none, you do not get any either.
It would be nice if someone with knowledge about the game engine could clarify this as well.
If the skill drains a certain chakra, you can drain 0 if the opponent doesn't have that certain chakra. I didn't even think of that possibility and automatically assumed he was asking about draining a random chakra.

orochimarc

January 10, 2020 4:51:14

Pavera wrote:
January 9, 2020 12:05:21
You can't steal or remove 0 chakra. Only the chakra the opponent has is taken into consideration.

It's not that the opponent has 1 tai, 1 blood, 1 nin, 0 gen.
He has 1 tai, 1 blood, 1 nin.

The genjutsu is not in the pool, you only see it a 0 to notice that you don't have any.

See it this way. You have a bag and I can give you green, red, blue and white balls. You can get only 3 at a time. I give you the green, red and blue one. This means, your opponent can only steal a green, red or blue ball from your bag. He can't steal or remove something you don't have.
Majutsushi wrote:
Thank you guys for clarifying it.
Much appreciation.
I remember the time when this was kind of a big issue on old NA. Thought it was still on.
Char's Pictures Showcase
Character Pictures Shop -> in collab with the godlike figures of this area.

Return to “General Game Questions & Help”