Alexandre [AmA]

Come and get to know your fellow forum members better, leave them questions and build bonds!
User avatar
Alexandre
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 150
Joined: June 2, 2018 21:00:28
Location: Brazil

Re: Alexandre [AmA]

Post: # 31104Post Alexandre
January 23, 2020 1:07:49

Johan wrote:
January 22, 2020 22:10:17
Username on old n-a?
UchihaNobre
meet wrote:
January 22, 2020 22:23:36
How long did it take for wespro to make NA completely ?

Will you bring Boruto into Naruto as well or make a separate website ?
some months/it was a long time testing
into Naruto Arena

User avatar
gaze
Member
Member
Posts: 1543
Joined: August 9, 2019 22:29:44

Re: Alexandre [AmA]

Post: # 31106Post gaze
January 23, 2020 1:13:16

How is life for you?
Avy by Noni

User avatar
Famosinho
Member
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:27:11

Re: Alexandre [AmA]

Post: # 31178Post Famosinho
January 23, 2020 11:58:29

Do you guys plan on releasing Doto (Alpha character) ?

User avatar
Alexandre
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 150
Joined: June 2, 2018 21:00:28
Location: Brazil

Re: Alexandre [AmA]

Post: # 31272Post Alexandre
January 23, 2020 20:29:10

gaze wrote:
January 23, 2020 1:13:16
How is life for you?
Good and yours?
Famosinho wrote:
January 23, 2020 11:58:29
Do you guys plan on releasing Doto (Alpha character) ?
We are not thinking about it, maybe in the future. :D

User avatar
AnteMito
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 304
Joined: June 6, 2018 16:26:42

Re: Alexandre [AmA]

Post: # 31276Post AnteMito
January 23, 2020 20:53:31

favorite n-a character?
Tsuyoi Nakama Leader.
Image

User avatar
gaze
Member
Member
Posts: 1543
Joined: August 9, 2019 22:29:44

Re: Alexandre [AmA]

Post: # 31291Post gaze
January 23, 2020 22:36:01

Alexandre wrote:
January 23, 2020 20:29:10
gaze wrote:
January 23, 2020 1:13:16
How is life for you?
Good and yours?
Famosinho wrote:
January 23, 2020 11:58:29
Do you guys plan on releasing Doto (Alpha character) ?
We are not thinking about it, maybe in the future. :D
Thank you, good !
Do you have any brand new character ideas like Devas or Nagato's heal?
Avy by Noni

User avatar
ifrit
Member
Member
Posts: 182
Joined: January 23, 2020 22:01:51

Re: Alexandre [AmA]

Post: # 31297Post ifrit
January 24, 2020 0:01:43

I remembered when you guys made the first impression on re-making the boards. Proud of y'all.

What was the most significant reason for you to re-make this masterful forum?
Image

User avatar
Alexandre
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 150
Joined: June 2, 2018 21:00:28
Location: Brazil

Re: Alexandre [AmA]

Post: # 31298Post Alexandre
January 24, 2020 0:04:50

AnteMito wrote:
January 23, 2020 20:53:31
favorite n-a character?
White Snake Orochimaru 8-)
gaze wrote:
January 23, 2020 22:36:01
Alexandre wrote:
January 23, 2020 20:29:10
gaze wrote:
January 23, 2020 1:13:16
How is life for you?
Good and yours?
Famosinho wrote:
January 23, 2020 11:58:29
Do you guys plan on releasing Doto (Alpha character) ?
We are not thinking about it, maybe in the future. :D
Thank you, good !
Do you have any brand new character ideas like Devas or Nagato's heal?
yesss

User avatar
MoriOgai
Member
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: November 23, 2019 0:01:18
Location: Brasília
Contact:

Re: Alexandre [AmA]

Post: # 31317Post MoriOgai
January 24, 2020 1:11:36

Alexandre wrote:
January 22, 2020 19:38:25
Real Name (Optional): Alexandre
Age/Birthday: May 18 1992
Gender: Male
Country/State: Brazil/Brasilia
Favorite Animal: Lion
Favorite Food: Churrasco
Favorite Song: Andrew & Veda - Alive

Feel free to ask me anything about me or the game.
Moras em que lugar de Brasília, querido Webmaster?


Also,

Real Name (Optional): Pedro
Age/Birthday: Jul 29 1996
Gender: Male
Country/State: Brazil/Brasilia
Favorite Animal: Lion
Favorite Food: Sweet potato
Favorite Song: Consolation nº2 - Franz Liszt (Interpreted by Nelson Freire)

User avatar
Alexandre
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 150
Joined: June 2, 2018 21:00:28
Location: Brazil

Re: Alexandre [AmA]

Post: # 31318Post Alexandre
January 24, 2020 1:22:42

MoriOgai wrote:
January 24, 2020 1:11:36
Alexandre wrote:
January 22, 2020 19:38:25
Real Name (Optional): Alexandre
Age/Birthday: May 18 1992
Gender: Male
Country/State: Brazil/Brasilia
Favorite Animal: Lion
Favorite Food: Churrasco
Favorite Song: Andrew & Veda - Alive

Feel free to ask me anything about me or the game.
Moras em que lugar de Brasília, querido Webmaster?


Also,

Real Name (Optional): Pedro
Age/Birthday: Jul 29 1996
Gender: Male
Country/State: Brazil/Brasilia
Favorite Animal: Lion
Favorite Food: Sweet potato
Favorite Song: Consolation nº2 - Franz Liszt (Interpreted by Nelson Freire)
Guara

Post Reply

Return to “Ask Me Anything”