Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Are you searching for a clan? Or looking for new members to join your clan. Find it in here.
User avatar
Tobito
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: September 1, 2019 20:28:10

Re: Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Post: # 10878Post Tobito
September 22, 2019 4:41:03

i like
Image

User avatar
Lust
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: August 22, 2019 2:11:39

Re: Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Post: # 10883Post Lust
September 22, 2019 5:32:55

Takamaru wrote:
September 22, 2019 4:25:07
This was well thought out and put together looking legit Lauren Danny Juan gogo
Image

User avatar
Audis
Member
Member
Posts: 395
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:25:07
Location: Slovakia

Re: Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Post: # 10923Post Audis
September 22, 2019 6:42:50

looks dope gl boys.
Image

User avatar
Tobito
Member
Member
Posts: 24
Joined: September 1, 2019 20:28:10

Re: Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Post: # 11061Post Tobito
September 22, 2019 16:16:28

What role are you applying for?: Ingame/Social

What is your current username?: Tobito

If you have played old Naruto Arena, what is your previous username?: -ObitoSensai14-, Beats

What is your timezone?: -4/-5

What previous clans have you been a part of? (and reasons for leaving):
Old N-A: Suishou and Enchanted were my longest teams. I was in both until the very end and it just died off e.e

*What is your Highest Streak/Highest level?: Old N/A: +42 & 41 I believe.

*Do you have any links to any wars you have recently played in that showcase your performance?: Not as of rn.

What made you choose Sensō Ai?: Nostalgia. All of my old friends from Sui, Shugo and Enc are in here.

What do you believe makes our clan different from the rest?: The members are elite Naruto-Arena box clickers

What would you bring to Sensō Ai?: A positive personality, good ingaming skills and occasional GFX if I ever stop being lazy and download CS6 again -__-

Introduce yourself, tell us something about you: I'm pretty sure most of ya know me, I'm Obi
Image

User avatar
Lust
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: August 22, 2019 2:11:39

Re: Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Post: # 11072Post Lust
September 22, 2019 16:31:45

Tobito wrote:
September 22, 2019 16:16:28
What role are you applying for?: Ingame/Social

What is your current username?: Tobito

If you have played old Naruto Arena, what is your previous username?: -ObitoSensai14-, Beats

What is your timezone?: -4/-5

What previous clans have you been a part of? (and reasons for leaving):
Old N-A: Suishou and Enchanted were my longest teams. I was in both until the very end and it just died off e.e

*What is your Highest Streak/Highest level?: Old N/A: +42 & 41 I believe.

*Do you have any links to any wars you have recently played in that showcase your performance?: Not as of rn.

What made you choose Sensō Ai?: Nostalgia. All of my old friends from Sui, Shugo and Enc are in here.

What do you believe makes our clan different from the rest?: The members are elite Naruto-Arena box clickers

What would you bring to Sensō Ai?: A positive personality, good ingaming skills and occasional GFX if I ever stop being lazy and download CS6 again -__-

Introduce yourself, tell us something about you: I'm pretty sure most of ya know me, I'm Obi
Evaluating

User avatar
Saculmartins
Member
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: September 16, 2019 14:48:54

Re: Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Post: # 11108Post Saculmartins
September 22, 2019 19:36:48

Such a dope graphics, bright future for you guys

User avatar
Lust
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: August 22, 2019 2:11:39

Re: Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Post: # 11148Post Lust
September 23, 2019 2:14:27

Tobito wrote:
September 22, 2019 16:16:28
What role are you applying for?: Ingame/Social

What is your current username?: Tobito

If you have played old Naruto Arena, what is your previous username?: -ObitoSensai14-, Beats

What is your timezone?: -4/-5

What previous clans have you been a part of? (and reasons for leaving):
Old N-A: Suishou and Enchanted were my longest teams. I was in both until the very end and it just died off e.e

*What is your Highest Streak/Highest level?: Old N/A: +42 & 41 I believe.

*Do you have any links to any wars you have recently played in that showcase your performance?: Not as of rn.

What made you choose Sensō Ai?: Nostalgia. All of my old friends from Sui, Shugo and Enc are in here.

What do you believe makes our clan different from the rest?: The members are elite Naruto-Arena box clickers

What would you bring to Sensō Ai?: A positive personality, good ingaming skills and occasional GFX if I ever stop being lazy and download CS6 again -__-

Introduce yourself, tell us something about you: I'm pretty sure most of ya know me, I'm Obi

In a vote of 9 - 1, You have been accepted into Sensō Ai
Saculmartins wrote:
September 22, 2019 19:36:48
Such a dope graphics, bright future for you guys




Thanks bro

User avatar
GrimmjowJae
Member
Member
Posts: 107
Joined: August 29, 2019 22:52:29

Re: Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Post: # 11342Post GrimmjowJae
September 24, 2019 0:33:07

What role are you applying for?: Social

What is your current username? : GrimmjowJae

If you have played old Naruto Arena, what is your previous username? : Deigod, Supergirl, Lolkillerbee123

What is your timezone? : Canada

What previous clans have you been a part of? (and reasons for leaving) : Shometsu. Unfortunately, and it really was unfortunate, the clan died a bit. It was so fun at the start, and lively but with September coming people got busy. Too busy. When it comes to the clan I am in for n-a I like them to have good social members because even if no one has time to actually play the game, I'd like to be building strong relationships with the members of my clan.

*How active are you / How often are you online? : Im online maybe 2-3 times a week(minimum) and pretty active on discord.

What made you choose Sensō Ai? : I met Kira on n-a discord and he linked me to Senso Ai discord. From there I met lots of people that were awesomely chill and I could vibe with them. Also a past clan member that I liked was there(Lazy). And ofc can't not mention the amazing gfx by Kira.

What do you believe makes our clan different from the rest? : I think you guys are building a very social clan, and if that can be achieved your clan will live on much longer than others. People can always come back to play n-a but if they stop being social the clan can be considered doomed.

What would you bring to Sensō Ai? : Definitely a strong social member who will keep active. Sooner or later, once I get characters for this alt(I have no chars except some soft ones right now on this acc), ill be a stronger in-gamer and hope to add to the clans ladder team.

Introduce yourself, tell us something about you. Your name, an activity or game you play; favorite anime, anything! : My name is Moucawir! I live in canada and am a university student. My favorite anime is Bleach because its art is so fuckind sleek and dope plus the story(up to espada arc) was so dope and all the characters of bleach I loved.
6
Image

User avatar
Lust
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: August 22, 2019 2:11:39

Re: Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Post: # 11346Post Lust
September 24, 2019 1:00:23

GrimmjowJae wrote:
September 24, 2019 0:33:07
What role are you applying for?: Social

What is your current username? : GrimmjowJae

If you have played old Naruto Arena, what is your previous username? : Deigod, Supergirl, Lolkillerbee123

What is your timezone? : Canada

What previous clans have you been a part of? (and reasons for leaving) : Shometsu. Unfortunately, and it really was unfortunate, the clan died a bit. It was so fun at the start, and lively but with September coming people got busy. Too busy. When it comes to the clan I am in for n-a I like them to have good social members because even if no one has time to actually play the game, I'd like to be building strong relationships with the members of my clan.

*How active are you / How often are you online? : Im online maybe 2-3 times a week(minimum) and pretty active on discord.

What made you choose Sensō Ai? : I met Kira on n-a discord and he linked me to Senso Ai discord. From there I met lots of people that were awesomely chill and I could vibe with them. Also a past clan member that I liked was there(Lazy). And ofc can't not mention the amazing gfx by Kira.

What do you believe makes our clan different from the rest? : I think you guys are building a very social clan, and if that can be achieved your clan will live on much longer than others. People can always come back to play n-a but if they stop being social the clan can be considered doomed.

What would you bring to Sensō Ai? : Definitely a strong social member who will keep active. Sooner or later, once I get characters for this alt(I have no chars except some soft ones right now on this acc), ill be a stronger in-gamer and hope to add to the clans ladder team.

Introduce yourself, tell us something about you. Your name, an activity or game you play; favorite anime, anything! : My name is Moucawir! I live in canada and am a university student. My favorite anime is Bleach because its art is so fuckind sleek and dope plus the story(up to espada arc) was so dope and all the characters of bleach I loved.

Evaluating

User avatar
Lust
Member
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: August 22, 2019 2:11:39

Re: Sensō Ai Recruitment - Family, before glory, and glory before all else.

Post: # 11362Post Lust
September 24, 2019 3:02:23

GrimmjowJae wrote:
September 24, 2019 0:33:07
What role are you applying for?: Social

What is your current username? : GrimmjowJae

If you have played old Naruto Arena, what is your previous username? : Deigod, Supergirl, Lolkillerbee123

What is your timezone? : Canada

What previous clans have you been a part of? (and reasons for leaving) : Shometsu. Unfortunately, and it really was unfortunate, the clan died a bit. It was so fun at the start, and lively but with September coming people got busy. Too busy. When it comes to the clan I am in for n-a I like them to have good social members because even if no one has time to actually play the game, I'd like to be building strong relationships with the members of my clan.

*How active are you / How often are you online? : Im online maybe 2-3 times a week(minimum) and pretty active on discord.

What made you choose Sensō Ai? : I met Kira on n-a discord and he linked me to Senso Ai discord. From there I met lots of people that were awesomely chill and I could vibe with them. Also a past clan member that I liked was there(Lazy). And ofc can't not mention the amazing gfx by Kira.

What do you believe makes our clan different from the rest? : I think you guys are building a very social clan, and if that can be achieved your clan will live on much longer than others. People can always come back to play n-a but if they stop being social the clan can be considered doomed.

What would you bring to Sensō Ai? : Definitely a strong social member who will keep active. Sooner or later, once I get characters for this alt(I have no chars except some soft ones right now on this acc), ill be a stronger in-gamer and hope to add to the clans ladder team.

Introduce yourself, tell us something about you. Your name, an activity or game you play; favorite anime, anything! : My name is Moucawir! I live in canada and am a university student. My favorite anime is Bleach because its art is so fuckind sleek and dope plus the story(up to espada arc) was so dope and all the characters of bleach I loved.

In an unsurprisingly short vote of 7-0, you have been accepted into Sensō Ai

Post Reply

Return to “Clan Recruiting”