Suishou Recruitment

Are you searching for a clan? Or looking for new members to join your clan. Find it in here.
Suishou

Suishou Recruitment

December 22, 2019 2:01:09

Welcome to Suishou Recruitment. We are looking for dedicated players ready to work hard and help us become dominant once again! There will also be an evaluation process following your application in which we determine if you are worthy. There are also a few rules you must follow in order to have a successful evaluation process. Lets become dominant!

- You must be clanless. Those who are not clanless will be automatically declined.
- All alts must join the clan
- There is no multi-clanning allowed
- You cannot apply for any other clan during the recruitment process
- Being active on discord and talking to the clan will make the application process quicker

With these rules in mind, let's get started in your application process. Please copy paste the application and fill out all parts of the application that are applicable and can be done.If all parts of the application that can be filled out are not filled out, an automatic rejection based on laziness and lack of common sense may occur. On that note, let's go to the applications!

Username:
Previous clans:
Reason for leaving:
What can you bring to Suishou:
What made you choose Suishou:
Tell us a little bit about yourself:

Make sure to stop by the discord server!

Last edited by Suishou on February 12, 2020 1:25:53, edited 2 times in total.

Rorim

Re: Suishou Recruitment

December 22, 2019 2:02:04

We have cookies

Jayy

December 22, 2019 2:07:02

Rorim wrote:
December 22, 2019 2:02:04
We have cookies
UwU || Apply
Avy by Hime

Lumy17

December 22, 2019 20:06:51

Image gl for all applicants ^^
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
>> Jay is my Baka! <<
>> I miss NS << I miss Hai too <<

Presh

December 23, 2019 2:06:57

Username: Presh (Blade)
Previous clans: N/A
Reason for leaving: N/A
What can you bring to Suishou: I want to be able to help the clan in anyway possible through streaking, warring,and lvling.
What made you choose Suishou: Always took notice of the clan back in the old n-a, but now that I'm clanless and looking for a place to call my home, I feel like Suishou would be great for it.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Funny, determined, and level headed

Jayy

December 23, 2019 3:13:11

Presh wrote:
What can you bring to Suishou: I want to be able to help the clan in anyway possible through streaking, warring,and lvling.
What made you choose Suishou: Always took notice of the clan back in the old n-a, but now that I'm clanless and looking for a place to call my home, I feel like Suishou would be great for it.
Evaluating. Should stop by the discord Here
:)
UwU || Apply
Avy by Hime

Jayy

January 2, 2020 5:51:34

Presh wrote:
Accepted. Welcome to the clan :)

Kuro

January 2, 2020 22:39:14

Username:Kuro
Previous clans: Arise
Reason for leaving: Trying to re-brand the clan wasn't the best choice and putting my hands everything on it wasn't a best choice either when I have little time to run a decent clan and just left.
What can you bring to Suishou: I pretty much can gfx for the clan mates Showcase "Go to page 6-7 " there are some more work that I didn't put it in a front page
What made you choose Suishou: Seems nice and pretty chill remember Jay in the old n-a being the chillest guy in xats lol
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am quiet, Im semi active because I have a job i'm always on after work and during those time I dedicated my time on a clan and sometimes just chill with the mates
Showcase / ネコ Mac is an avi expertise UwU

Jayy

January 2, 2020 22:45:12

Kuro wrote:
January 2, 2020 22:39:14
Username:Kuro
Previous clans: Arise
Reason for leaving: Trying to re-brand the clan wasn't the best choice and putting my hands everything on it wasn't a best choice either when I have little time to run a decent clan and just left.
What can you bring to Suishou: I pretty much can gfx for the clan mates Showcase "Go to page 6-7 " there are some more work that I didn't put it in a front page
What made you choose Suishou: Seems nice and pretty chill remember Jay in the old n-a being the chillest guy in xats lol
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am quiet, Im semi active because I have a job i'm always on after work and during those time I dedicated my time on a clan and sometimes just chill with the mates
Thank you uwu
Evaluating :)
Edit: Accepted. Welcome to the clan!

Kiyohime

January 8, 2020 15:38:43

Username: Kiyohime
Previous clans: Galaxy, Uprising and Suishou
Reason for leaving: NA Closed
What can you bring to Suishou: Experience, Friendship and some fun
What made you choose Suishou: Was my old clan, so just feels like home
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Just a chill guy, who really like sports and play some games, 21YO from Brazil

Return to “Clan Recruiting”