Suishou Recruitment

Are you searching for a clan? Or looking for new members to join your clan. Find it in here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Suishou
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: November 29, 2019 22:04:49

Suishou Recruitment

Post: # 25696Post Suishou
December 22, 2019 2:01:09

Image

Welcome to Suishou Recruitment. We are looking for dedicated players ready to work hard and help us become dominant once again! There will also be an evaluation process following your application in which we determine if you are worthy. There are also a few rules you must follow in order to have a successful evaluation process. Lets become dominant!

- You must be clanless. Those who are not clanless will be automatically declined.
- All alts must join the clan
- There is no multi-clanning allowed
- You cannot apply for any other clan during the recruitment process
- Being active on discord and talking to the clan will make the application process quicker


With these rules in mind, let's get started in your application process. Please copy paste the application and fill out all parts of the application that are applicable and can be done.If all parts of the application that can be filled out are not filled out, an automatic rejection based on laziness and lack of common sense may occur. On that note, let's go to the applications!





Image
Username:
Previous clans:
Reason for leaving:
What can you bring to Suishou:
What made you choose Suishou:
Tell us a little bit about yourself:

Make sure to stop by the discord server!

Image
Last edited by Suishou on February 12, 2020 1:25:53, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Rorim
Member
Member
Posts: 128
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:28:40

Re: Suishou Recruitment

Post: # 25697Post Rorim
December 22, 2019 2:02:04

We have cookies
Image

User avatar
Jayy
Member
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: September 20, 2019 2:15:44

Re: Suishou Recruitment

Post: # 25698Post Jayy
December 22, 2019 2:07:02

Rorim wrote:
December 22, 2019 2:02:04
We have cookies
Image
UwU || Apply
Image
Avy by Hime

User avatar
Lumy17
Member
Member
Posts: 357
Joined: October 31, 2019 5:45:35
Location: Hungaromennyország

Re: Suishou Recruitment

Post: # 25839Post Lumy17
December 22, 2019 20:06:51

Image gl for all applicants ^^
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
Image
>> Jay is my Baka! <<
>> I miss NS << I miss Hai too <<

User avatar
Presh
Member
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: October 14, 2019 0:51:52

Re: Suishou Recruitment

Post: # 25872Post Presh
December 23, 2019 2:06:57

Username: Presh (Blade)
Previous clans: N/A
Reason for leaving: N/A
What can you bring to Suishou: I want to be able to help the clan in anyway possible through streaking, warring,and lvling.
What made you choose Suishou: Always took notice of the clan back in the old n-a, but now that I'm clanless and looking for a place to call my home, I feel like Suishou would be great for it.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Funny, determined, and level headed

User avatar
Jayy
Member
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: September 20, 2019 2:15:44

Re: Suishou Recruitment

Post: # 25877Post Jayy
December 23, 2019 3:13:11

Presh wrote:
December 23, 2019 2:06:57
Username: Presh (Blade)
Previous clans: N/A
Reason for leaving: N/A
What can you bring to Suishou: I want to be able to help the clan in anyway possible through streaking, warring,and lvling.
What made you choose Suishou: Always took notice of the clan back in the old n-a, but now that I'm clanless and looking for a place to call my home, I feel like Suishou would be great for it.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Funny, determined, and level headed
Evaluating. Should stop by the discord Here
:)
UwU || Apply
Image
Avy by Hime

User avatar
Jayy
Member
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: September 20, 2019 2:15:44

Re: Suishou Recruitment

Post: # 27565Post Jayy
January 2, 2020 5:51:34

Presh wrote:
December 23, 2019 2:06:57
Username: Presh (Blade)
Previous clans: N/A
Reason for leaving: N/A
What can you bring to Suishou: I want to be able to help the clan in anyway possible through streaking, warring,and lvling.
What made you choose Suishou: Always took notice of the clan back in the old n-a, but now that I'm clanless and looking for a place to call my home, I feel like Suishou would be great for it.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Funny, determined, and level headed
Accepted. Welcome to the clan :)

User avatar
Kuro
Member
Member
Posts: 276
Joined: August 4, 2019 18:13:03

Re: Suishou Recruitment

Post: # 27683Post Kuro
January 2, 2020 22:39:14

Username:Kuro
Previous clans: Arise
Reason for leaving: Trying to re-brand the clan wasn't the best choice and putting my hands everything on it wasn't a best choice either when I have little time to run a decent clan and just left.
What can you bring to Suishou: I pretty much can gfx for the clan mates Showcase "Go to page 6-7 " there are some more work that I didn't put it in a front page
What made you choose Suishou: Seems nice and pretty chill remember Jay in the old n-a being the chillest guy in xats lol
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am quiet, Im semi active because I have a job i'm always on after work and during those time I dedicated my time on a clan and sometimes just chill with the mates
Image
Image
Showcase / ネコ Mac is an avi expertise UwU

User avatar
Jayy
Member
Member
Posts: 222
Joined: September 20, 2019 2:15:44

Re: Suishou Recruitment

Post: # 27685Post Jayy
January 2, 2020 22:45:12

Kuro wrote:
January 2, 2020 22:39:14
Username:Kuro
Previous clans: Arise
Reason for leaving: Trying to re-brand the clan wasn't the best choice and putting my hands everything on it wasn't a best choice either when I have little time to run a decent clan and just left.
What can you bring to Suishou: I pretty much can gfx for the clan mates Showcase "Go to page 6-7 " there are some more work that I didn't put it in a front page
What made you choose Suishou: Seems nice and pretty chill remember Jay in the old n-a being the chillest guy in xats lol
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am quiet, Im semi active because I have a job i'm always on after work and during those time I dedicated my time on a clan and sometimes just chill with the mates
Thank you uwu
Evaluating :)
Edit: Accepted. Welcome to the clan!

User avatar
Kiyohime
Member
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: August 10, 2019 17:28:32

Re: Suishou Recruitment

Post: # 28826Post Kiyohime
January 8, 2020 15:38:43

Username: Kiyohime
Previous clans: Galaxy, Uprising and Suishou
Reason for leaving: NA Closed
What can you bring to Suishou: Experience, Friendship and some fun
What made you choose Suishou: Was my old clan, so just feels like home
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Just a chill guy, who really like sports and play some games, 21YO from Brazil

Post Reply

Return to “Clan Recruiting”