Suishou Recruitment

Are you searching for a clan? Or looking for new members to join your clan. Find it in here.
Jayy

Re: Suishou Recruitment

February 5, 2020 16:39:37

sW33t wrote:
February 5, 2020 16:24:57
Username: sW33t
Previous clans: tsuyoi nakama
Reason for leaving: disbanded
What can you bring to Suishou: im very loyal, friendly person and disposed to help socially, ingaming, warring (in the future).
What made you choose Suishou: you guys look like very friendly and competitive.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: my name is Lucas, im 25 yo, gym rat, brazillian, like to chill and play cs go and NA in my free time.
Evaluating. Good luck!
UwU || Apply
Avy by Hime

TheDarkLegend

February 6, 2020 6:51:12

Username: TheDarkLegend
Previous clans: Shinigami and Arise
Reason for leaving: Shinigami- I left the game completely and Dark gave me this account so leaving SG had nothing to do with them but now im back and want to try out a different clan. Arise was getting slow, inactive and almost no wars, non-challenging and didnt showcase the spirit of what a clan should be.
Suishou: reason for joining is spark, great player and i wish to learn whilst being in a chill clan who does wars and is active
Tell us a bit about yourself: Im will be an active gamer on n-a, I used to be very active pre quitting as i had 13 accounts all lv 37 or above with decent streaks of +17 +22 etc, i am very active on discord and always up for a pb xD

~If i go down, i'll go down fighting

Jayy

February 6, 2020 6:54:19

TheDarkLegend wrote:
February 6, 2020 6:51:12
Username: TheDarkLegend
Previous clans: Shinigami and Arise
Reason for leaving: Shinigami- I left the game completely and Dark gave me this account so leaving SG had nothing to do with them but now im back and want to try out a different clan. Arise was getting slow, inactive and almost no wars, non-challenging and didnt showcase the spirit of what a clan should be.
Suishou: reason for joining is spark, great player and i wish to learn whilst being in a chill clan who does wars and is active
Tell us a bit about yourself: Im will be an active gamer on n-a, I used to be very active pre quitting as i had 13 accounts all lv 37 or above with decent streaks of +17 +22 etc, i am very active on discord and always up for a pb xD
Evaluating. Good luck!
UwU || Apply
Avy by Hime

Jayy

February 6, 2020 21:50:14

sW33t wrote:
February 5, 2020 16:24:57
Username: sW33t
Previous clans: tsuyoi nakama
Reason for leaving: disbanded
What can you bring to Suishou: im very loyal, friendly person and disposed to help socially, ingaming, warring (in the future).
What made you choose Suishou: you guys look like very friendly and competitive.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: my name is Lucas, im 25 yo, gym rat, brazillian, like to chill and play cs go and NA in my free time.
Accepted! :)
UwU || Apply
Avy by Hime

crybabyxxx

February 7, 2020 6:05:19

Username: crybabyxxx
Previous clans:
Reason for leaving:
What can you bring to Suishou: cool atmosphere and stuff like that =D
What made you choose Suishou: wanna feel old naruto arena vibes
Tell us a little bit about yourself: 2Oyears old cool dude from poland, i used to play naruto arena since the 2k1O

Jayy

February 8, 2020 3:31:42

crybabyxxx wrote:
Previous clans:
Reason for leaving:
Tell us a little bit about yourself: 2Oyears old cool dude from poland, i used to play naruto arena since the 2k1O
Evaluating. Stop by the discord here https://discord.gg/Bap5GVV
UwU || Apply
Avy by Hime

Jayy

February 11, 2020 17:59:35

crybabyxxx wrote:
Previous clans:
Reason for leaving:
Declined.
UwU || Apply
Avy by Hime

Uketsu563

February 19, 2020 15:02:21

Username: Uketsu563
Previous clans: None
Reason for leaving: N/A
What can you bring to Suishou: Friendship and a loyal clan member
What made you choose Suishou: looks like an active and fun clan that I'm hoping to be apart of
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm 28 live in the US and played SA and NA back in 2010. After 10 years i wanted to go back and play this again.

Tobito

February 19, 2020 15:54:16

Username: Tobito
Previous clans: Suishou, Enchanted, Senso Ai (literally).
Reason for leaving:
- Suishou was back during the OG N-A and Boards. My last clan and what was like a family before I quit back in, what I believe was 2017 (or when everyone else quit, I'm not entirely too sure).
- Enchanted was from 2011-2014/15? I honestly am NOT sure at all but I was in for about 2-3 years. I left because everyone began to part ways and thats when everyone was joining Suishou, Akatsuki, Ivy, Suspiria, etc.
- Senso Ai was this last year and I left/got kicked for being inactive. They thought I was going to quit, but it was really nothing bad.
What can you bring to Suishou: Friendship, elite INGAMING skills (iykyk that I sux) and maybe even GFX again because I was a BEAST.
What made you choose Suishou: All of my babies are in here heheilyall
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a beast at everything I do. I'm loved. I'm goated. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT JAY? jk. but I'm 18, live in the US, played N-A for like half of my life. I was born in 2002 and my first N-A account was literally in 2008... I was 6. I love anime and food + shoes + basketball + exploring.
obiii-wan-san!

Jayy

February 19, 2020 16:14:01

Uketsu563 wrote:
February 19, 2020 15:02:21
Username: Uketsu563
Previous clans: None
Reason for leaving: N/A
What can you bring to Suishou: Friendship and a loyal clan member
What made you choose Suishou: looks like an active and fun clan that I'm hoping to be apart of
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm 28 live in the US and played SA and NA back in 2010. After 10 years i wanted to go back and play this again.
Evaluating. Stop by the discord! Here
Tobito wrote:
February 19, 2020 15:54:16
Username: Tobito
Previous clans: Suishou, Enchanted, Senso Ai (literally).
Reason for leaving:
- Suishou was back during the OG N-A and Boards. My last clan and what was like a family before I quit back in, what I believe was 2017 (or when everyone else quit, I'm not entirely too sure).
- Enchanted was from 2011-2014/15? I honestly am NOT sure at all but I was in for about 2-3 years. I left because everyone began to part ways and thats when everyone was joining Suishou, Akatsuki, Ivy, Suspiria, etc.
- Senso Ai was this last year and I left/got kicked for being inactive. They thought I was going to quit, but it was really nothing bad.
What can you bring to Suishou: Friendship, elite INGAMING skills (iykyk that I sux) and maybe even GFX again because I was a BEAST.
What made you choose Suishou: All of my babies are in here heheilyall
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a beast at everything I do. I'm loved. I'm goated. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT JAY? jk. but I'm 18, live in the US, played N-A for like half of my life. I was born in 2002 and my first N-A account was literally in 2008... I was 6. I love anime and food + shoes + basketball + exploring.
Evaluating!
UwU || Apply
Avy by Hime

Return to “Clan Recruiting”