Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Are you searching for a clan? Or looking for new members to join your clan. Find it in here.
User avatar
Celestial
Member
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: January 8, 2020 18:38:00

Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Post: # 40804Post Celestial
March 23, 2020 11:36:46

Image

In these soul trials it will test you so you know that WE are the right fit for YOU. That’s one of the main things we want to get out of these trials because all the time you go through an application with the clan seeing if you’re the right fit for them.

Phase 1

https://discord.gg/DQPtWnn

Application:

Why do you want to join us?
What is your goal on this website?
What are you looking from us to help you get to that point?
How long have you been playing this game?
Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving:
Who are you? Give yourself a bio

Phase 2

Now this is where you need to stick around our chat be social and active getting to know us to see if you fit in with us and that we are the right fit for you. Battle our testers if you want to be in wars. Battling testers help us gauge your level. In the end you will really know if you want to join or not after this phase

Phase 3

Invitation or Rejection will commence after this phase. I wish you the best of during these soul trials and you hold it dearly
Last edited by Celestial on March 28, 2020 20:39:47, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
0Lc
Member
Member
Posts: 330
Joined: August 12, 2019 2:58:50

Re: Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Post: # 40806Post 0Lc
March 23, 2020 11:46:14

Amazing banner. Good Gfxer :)

User avatar
gaze
Member
Member
Posts: 1584
Joined: August 9, 2019 22:29:44

Re: Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Post: # 40824Post gaze
March 23, 2020 12:35:11

Good luck to all!
Sig by Kuro
Image

User avatar
AnteMito
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 308
Joined: June 6, 2018 16:26:42

Re: Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Post: # 40836Post AnteMito
March 23, 2020 12:54:16

Let's go boysssss
Tsuyoi Nakama Leader.
Image

User avatar
Kayoxity
Member
Member
Posts: 945
Joined: August 18, 2019 7:21:35
Location: Hindustan

Re: Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Post: # 41211Post Kayoxity
March 25, 2020 8:03:56

Good luck guys.

User avatar
Saecret
Member
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: March 20, 2020 14:04:05

Re: Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Post: # 41958Post Saecret
March 28, 2020 15:53:42

Application:

Why do you want to join us? I'm quite active in the game again, so I'd like to join a community and a clan seems like the way to do it
What is your goal on this website? Have fun playing the game, and discussing strategies with clanmembers
What are you looking from us to help you get to that point? Playing the game, having fun and engaging with cool people.
How long have you been playing this game? Since the old NA, came back recently after I've seen it's been rebooted
Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving: Was in a clan in old NA but cannot recall the name
Who are you? 26y old computer science student, bored out of my mind during corona quarantine, enjoying a game I played as a kid

I've joined the discord for further evaluation :)

User avatar
gaze
Member
Member
Posts: 1584
Joined: August 9, 2019 22:29:44

Re: Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Post: # 41960Post gaze
March 28, 2020 16:05:10

Saecret wrote:
March 28, 2020 15:53:42
Application:

Why do you want to join us? I'm quite active in the game again, so I'd like to join a community and a clan seems like the way to do it
What is your goal on this website? Have fun playing the game, and discussing strategies with clanmembers
What are you looking from us to help you get to that point? Playing the game, having fun and engaging with cool people.
How long have you been playing this game? Since the old NA, came back recently after I've seen it's been rebooted
Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving: Was in a clan in old NA but cannot recall the name
Who are you? 26y old computer science student, bored out of my mind during corona quarantine, enjoying a game I played as a kid

I've joined the discord for further evaluation :)
Evaluating, best of luck!
Sig by Kuro
Image

User avatar
Arkele
Member
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: March 9, 2020 12:59:28

Re: Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Post: # 42362Post Arkele
March 29, 2020 22:05:22

Application:

Why do you want to join us? Been hanging around the chat for a while and reconnected with one of my fellow Fallen Miko clanmates in Takamaru. Got to conversate with him and Gaze. I like the overall look of the clan and love how it looks like a family there. People i didn't even know were helpful and was able to have a conversation with. Alone from that, The clan as a whole, From a warrer standpoint, has talent and i'd like to learn and get better from them.

What is your goal on this website? To have my name remembered as one of the best to play & to leave a legacy that when i'm done playing, that people will bring up my name as someone who left their mark on NA.

What are you looking from us to help you get to that point? Guidance. My biggest thing is having people who know the game better than me that can steer me in the right direction where they can give me 1 step & i'll be able to take the next 2

How long have you been playing this game? I was apart of the first NA, Known as "Fade" or "Alec_Hyuuga" so i would say since 2011

Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving: Have not been in any clans since Re-Launch

Who are you? Give yourself a bio: Name is Derrion, 23 years old, Graduated from McEachern High School. I now play professionally in the NBA 2K League for Hawks Talon GC aka Atlanta Hawks. I'm also a actor who has played in Black Lightning, Good Girls, Fatal Attraction, Etc. Enjoy Apex, Basketball, Working out, Movies & just relaxing on my down time.

User avatar
Takamaru
Member
Member
Posts: 679
Joined: August 4, 2019 17:56:06

Re: Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Post: # 42364Post Takamaru
March 29, 2020 22:12:42

Arkele wrote:
March 29, 2020 22:05:22
Application:

Why do you want to join us? Been hanging around the chat for a while and reconnected with one of my fellow Fallen Miko clanmates in Takamaru. Got to conversate with him and Gaze. I like the overall look of the clan and love how it looks like a family there. People i didn't even know were helpful and was able to have a conversation with. Alone from that, The clan as a whole, From a warrer standpoint, has talent and i'd like to learn and get better from them.

What is your goal on this website? To have my name remembered as one of the best to play & to leave a legacy that when i'm done playing, that people will bring up my name as someone who left their mark on NA.

What are you looking from us to help you get to that point? Guidance. My biggest thing is having people who know the game better than me that can steer me in the right direction where they can give me 1 step & i'll be able to take the next 2

How long have you been playing this game? I was apart of the first NA, Known as "Fade" or "Alec_Hyuuga" so i would say since 2011

Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving: Have not been in any clans since Re-Launch

Who are you? Give yourself a bio: Name is Derrion, 23 years old, Graduated from McEachern High School. I now play professionally in the NBA 2K League for Hawks Talon GC aka Atlanta Hawks. I'm also a actor who has played in Black Lightning, Good Girls, Fatal Attraction, Etc. Enjoy Apex, Basketball, Working out, Movies & just relaxing on my down time.
Evaluating buddy! Be sure to look around for warrers here to play and showcase your skills. @gunners for pbs
Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Arkele
Member
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: March 9, 2020 12:59:28

Re: Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Post: # 42378Post Arkele
March 29, 2020 23:22:47

Takamaru wrote:
March 29, 2020 22:12:42
Arkele wrote:
March 29, 2020 22:05:22
Application:

Why do you want to join us? Been hanging around the chat for a while and reconnected with one of my fellow Fallen Miko clanmates in Takamaru. Got to conversate with him and Gaze. I like the overall look of the clan and love how it looks like a family there. People i didn't even know were helpful and was able to have a conversation with. Alone from that, The clan as a whole, From a warrer standpoint, has talent and i'd like to learn and get better from them.

What is your goal on this website? To have my name remembered as one of the best to play & to leave a legacy that when i'm done playing, that people will bring up my name as someone who left their mark on NA.

What are you looking from us to help you get to that point? Guidance. My biggest thing is having people who know the game better than me that can steer me in the right direction where they can give me 1 step & i'll be able to take the next 2

How long have you been playing this game? I was apart of the first NA, Known as "Fade" or "Alec_Hyuuga" so i would say since 2011

Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving: Have not been in any clans since Re-Launch

Who are you? Give yourself a bio: Name is Derrion, 23 years old, Graduated from McEachern High School. I now play professionally in the NBA 2K League for Hawks Talon GC aka Atlanta Hawks. I'm also a actor who has played in Black Lightning, Good Girls, Fatal Attraction, Etc. Enjoy Apex, Basketball, Working out, Movies & just relaxing on my down time.
Evaluating buddy! Be sure to look around for warrers here to play and showcase your skills. @gunners for pbs
Gotchu, I'll do that

Post Reply

Return to “Clan Recruiting”