Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

Are you searching for a clan? Or looking for new members to join your clan. Find it in here.
Celestial

Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

March 23, 2020 11:36:46

In these soul trials it will test you so you know that WE are the right fit for YOU. That’s one of the main things we want to get out of these trials because all the time you go through an application with the clan seeing if you’re the right fit for them.

Phase 1

https://discord.gg/DQPtWnn

Application:

Why do you want to join us?
What is your goal on this website?
What are you looking from us to help you get to that point?
How long have you been playing this game?
Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving:
Who are you? Give yourself a bio

Phase 2

Now this is where you need to stick around our chat be social and active getting to know us to see if you fit in with us and that we are the right fit for you. Battle our testers if you want to be in wars. Battling testers help us gauge your level. In the end you will really know if you want to join or not after this phase

Phase 3

Invitation or Rejection will commence after this phase. I wish you the best of during these soul trials and you hold it dearly
Last edited by Celestial on March 28, 2020 20:39:47, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

0Lc

Re: Celestial Recruitment: Soul Trials

March 23, 2020 11:46:14

Amazing banner. Good Gfxer :)

gaze

March 23, 2020 12:35:11

Good luck to all!
Sig by Kuro

AnteMito

March 23, 2020 12:54:16

Let's go boysssss
Tsuyoi Nakama Leader.

Kayoxity

March 25, 2020 8:03:56

Good luck guys.

Saecret

March 28, 2020 15:53:42

Application:

Why do you want to join us? I'm quite active in the game again, so I'd like to join a community and a clan seems like the way to do it
What is your goal on this website? Have fun playing the game, and discussing strategies with clanmembers
What are you looking from us to help you get to that point? Playing the game, having fun and engaging with cool people.
How long have you been playing this game? Since the old NA, came back recently after I've seen it's been rebooted
Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving: Was in a clan in old NA but cannot recall the name
Who are you? 26y old computer science student, bored out of my mind during corona quarantine, enjoying a game I played as a kid

I've joined the discord for further evaluation :)

gaze

March 28, 2020 16:05:10

Saecret wrote:
March 28, 2020 15:53:42
Application:

Why do you want to join us? I'm quite active in the game again, so I'd like to join a community and a clan seems like the way to do it
What is your goal on this website? Have fun playing the game, and discussing strategies with clanmembers
What are you looking from us to help you get to that point? Playing the game, having fun and engaging with cool people.
How long have you been playing this game? Since the old NA, came back recently after I've seen it's been rebooted
Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving: Was in a clan in old NA but cannot recall the name
Who are you? 26y old computer science student, bored out of my mind during corona quarantine, enjoying a game I played as a kid

I've joined the discord for further evaluation :)
Evaluating, best of luck!
Sig by Kuro

Arkele

March 29, 2020 22:05:22

Application:

Why do you want to join us? Been hanging around the chat for a while and reconnected with one of my fellow Fallen Miko clanmates in Takamaru. Got to conversate with him and Gaze. I like the overall look of the clan and love how it looks like a family there. People i didn't even know were helpful and was able to have a conversation with. Alone from that, The clan as a whole, From a warrer standpoint, has talent and i'd like to learn and get better from them.

What is your goal on this website? To have my name remembered as one of the best to play & to leave a legacy that when i'm done playing, that people will bring up my name as someone who left their mark on NA.

What are you looking from us to help you get to that point? Guidance. My biggest thing is having people who know the game better than me that can steer me in the right direction where they can give me 1 step & i'll be able to take the next 2

How long have you been playing this game? I was apart of the first NA, Known as "Fade" or "Alec_Hyuuga" so i would say since 2011

Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving: Have not been in any clans since Re-Launch

Who are you? Give yourself a bio: Name is Derrion, 23 years old, Graduated from McEachern High School. I now play professionally in the NBA 2K League for Hawks Talon GC aka Atlanta Hawks. I'm also a actor who has played in Black Lightning, Good Girls, Fatal Attraction, Etc. Enjoy Apex, Basketball, Working out, Movies & just relaxing on my down time.

Takamaru

March 29, 2020 22:12:42

Arkele wrote:
Application:

Why do you want to join us? Been hanging around the chat for a while and reconnected with one of my fellow Fallen Miko clanmates in Takamaru. Got to conversate with him and Gaze. I like the overall look of the clan and love how it looks like a family there. People i didn't even know were helpful and was able to have a conversation with. Alone from that, The clan as a whole, From a warrer standpoint, has talent and i'd like to learn and get better from them.

What is your goal on this website? To have my name remembered as one of the best to play & to leave a legacy that when i'm done playing, that people will bring up my name as someone who left their mark on NA.

What are you looking from us to help you get to that point? Guidance. My biggest thing is having people who know the game better than me that can steer me in the right direction where they can give me 1 step & i'll be able to take the next 2

How long have you been playing this game? I was apart of the first NA, Known as "Fade" or "Alec_Hyuuga" so i would say since 2011

Clans you’ve been in since beta and reason for leaving: Have not been in any clans since Re-Launch

Who are you? Give yourself a bio: Name is Derrion, 23 years old, Graduated from McEachern High School. I now play professionally in the NBA 2K League for Hawks Talon GC aka Atlanta Hawks. I'm also a actor who has played in Black Lightning, Good Girls, Fatal Attraction, Etc. Enjoy Apex, Basketball, Working out, Movies & just relaxing on my down time.
Evaluating buddy! Be sure to look around for warrers here to play and showcase your skills. @gunners for pbs
Image Image

Arkele

March 29, 2020 23:22:47

Takamaru wrote:
March 29, 2020 22:12:42
Arkele wrote:
Application:

Evaluating buddy! Be sure to look around for warrers here to play and showcase your skills. @gunners for pbs
Gotchu, I'll do that

Return to “Clan Recruiting”